Lee PrecisionADvertise hereWidenersRotoMetals2
Titan ReloadingRepackboxMidSouth Shooters SupplyInline Fabrication

Thread: WTS S&W 500 revolver 8 3/8 and extras

Boolit Buddy

WTS S&W 500 revolver 8 3/8 and extras

I am seriously considering selling my Smith and 8 3/8 500 S&W with muzzle break has had approximately 80 rounds down the pipe.
    . It is a great shooter, Will come with 500 325 g Barries bullets 80 rounds of reloaded ammo . I am a very conscious re-loader ad will guarantee that they will be excellent loads . comes wilh 500 plated bullets and 60 Hornady FTX 325g pointed bullets and a set of 500 S&W dies , I paid 1299 Just for the Gun. Will sell all for 950,FIRM. I will put pictures on later . Guaranteed to be like LNIB , It is a hoot to shoot, if interested PM me and I will get back with you. It shoots great, I have hit a 3ft Gong at 300 yards with it with witnesses, I hate to part with it but I have too many revolvers now , and this one doesnt get shot as much as the others ..... or I for you have a an ICOM 7300 amateure radio to trade we could talk turkey LOL ...serious inquires onlt .........Will ship to your FFL for 35 $ including all the extras , which will be shipped in separate Boxes .....Thanks Tom KB5SMG will take paypal pr USPS postal money order or personal check and ship when clears.. I will post pictures when I can

sold sold
    Last edited by kmrra; 06-17-2017 at 12:43 PM.
    I like 1911's and Wheel Guns , Wood Stocks and Blue Metal , Dislike Black on Black and Magazines on Rifles whats this country coming to.
    Amateur Radio Station -KB5SMG- since 1994 Call sign change as of 8-15-17 WB5MG *** My Station now consist of a new * Icom 7300 * along with a new * Ameritron AL-80B Amp * and various other goodies. * Alinco DX70T * HF radio in my truck I can Be emailed at rockinpmanager@gmail.com

2. 06-16-2017, 09:19 PM
    Reason
    Rules violation

3. 06-16-2017, 09:24 PM
    Reason
    Rules violation

How old is the gun?
    which muzzle brake/comp?
    you mention 500 bullets, two different times, is there 1000 bullets besides the " 60 Hornady FTX 325g" and 80 rounds of ammo ?

I'll need to see photos before I get too excited.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    “If someone has a gun and is trying to kill you, it would be reasonable to shoot back with your own gun.”
    ― The Dalai Lama, Seattle Times, May 2001

Boolit Buddy

let me goout the the shop and take the pictures and I will be right back
    I like 1911's and Wheel Guns , Wood Stocks and Blue Metal , Dislike Black on Black and Magazines on Rifles whats this country coming to.
    Amateur Radio Station -KB5SMG- since 1994 Call sign change as of 8-15-17 WB5MG *** My Station now consist of a new * Icom 7300 * along with a new * Ameritron AL-80B Amp * and various other goodies. * Alinco DX70T * HF radio in my truck I can Be emailed at rockinpmanager@gmail.com

Boolit Buddy

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	5001.jpg 
Views:	36 
Size:	37.9 KB 
ID:	197734

Name:	5002.jpg 
Views:	50 
Size:	66.1 KB 
ID:	197735

Name:	5002.jpg 
Views:	50 
Size:	66.1 KB 
ID:	197735

Name:	6004.jpg 
Views:	54 
Size:	54.8 KB 
ID:	197736Click image for larger version. 

Name:	6004.jpg 
Views:	54 
Size:	54.8 KB 
ID:	197736

Boolit Buddy

the hornady FTX box is a full box I thought that there were just 60 in that box and the answer to your other question is there is just 500 Barrys bullets , not 1000, and the dies are LEE DIES IN AND rcbs box

Boolit Buddy

they gun was bought about this time last year June or July
    and the price tag is still in the box

Boolit Buddy

oh and it also come with a finger less leather glove you wont want to shoot it much with out it LOL

Boolit Buddy

Name:	5007.jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	43.4 KB 
ID:	197737

I helped a guy get his Smith 50 cal throttled back a bit and these really shoot controllable by dropping back 10 to 15% and let's face it your starting out making half inch holes and flying 300 plus bullets so even backing it off
    a bit elk have fallen with this kind of logic and as most 44 mags, no one fun shoots full house loads and there
    is no law saying a 50 has to be shot on kill tank mode....................

Boolit Mold
    Agreed. Awesome gun to load up and down for. I wish I could swing it. Good luck with the sale.

Boolit Buddy
    PM sent.

Boolit Buddy
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Whittler View Post
    PM sent.
    PM sent

Boolit Buddy
    Sorry about that post above. I was trying to reply in the sun and could not see that well.

Boolit Buddy

500 is sold

Boolit Buddy

Thanks for all the PMs and the interest but the 500 has sold , hated to sell it , but i HAVE KINDA GONE WHEEL GUN CRAZY LATELY ,