Snyders JerkyRotoMetals2Load DataReloading Everything
Titan ReloadingInline FabricationWidenersRepackbox
MidSouth Shooters Supply Lee Precision

Thread: Armslist Tormentin' Me Again

Perma-Banned

Armslist Tormentin' Me Again

feller in Ohio has both the round barreled Buckeye Carbine and the octagon barreled Buckeye Hunter Carbine listed on Armslist for $175.00 each. the round barrel has regular New Englander style sights but, the octagon barreled Buckeye Hunter has the tang-mounted peepsight.

why do things like this always show up when I'm broke?

Boolit Master

Armslist Tormentin' Me Again

Never have had any luck with Armslist. Used to stock local ads religiously, but got sick of it. Most "good deals" were either scams or very inexperienced sellers that didn't want to meet in person. The rest of the ads always seemed to be priced as though the seller was on drugs.

I feel your pain though! The best deals always pop up when the AC needs work or the car starts to "clunk."
    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "I don't want men who miss." -Capt. Leander H. McNelly

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by bubba.50 View Post
    feller in Ohio has both the round barreled Buckeye Carbine and the octagon barreled Buckeye Hunter Carbine listed on Armslist for $175.00 each. the round barrel has regular New Englander style sights but, the octagon barreled Buckeye Hunter has the tang-mounted peepsight.

why do things like this always show up when I'm broke?
    I got that one with the tang site ,and it shoots paper patch great but I always pay to much but it sure is short and does about 1150fps with 80gr 3f /280gr mini

Banned
    Armslist is good if you pray. I prayed that God would put a 9mm in my hands in 18 hrs. Found one on Armslist within driving distance.....Norinco 213 about one box of shells thru it ...$100. No tax. No background check. Just a happy camper. All happened in under 12 hrs from time of prayer.

Perma-Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 2ndAmendmentNut View Post
    Never have had any luck with Armslist. Used to stock local ads religiously, but got sick of it. Most "good deals" were either scams or very inexperienced sellers that didn't want to meet in person. The rest of the ads always seemed to be priced as though the seller was on drugs.

I feel your pain though! The best deals always pop up when the AC needs work or the car starts to "clunk."
    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Out of 3 dealings i have had 1 sketchy deal, a guy with a NIB TC Black Mountain Magnum, complete wierdo and i doubt if he even had the gun? The other 2 deals were smooth, TC Texas Scout i was able to drive to and pick up, and the Seneca i just bought i have not got it yet, but i just recieved a message that it shipped today, and he will send me tracking info tonight. So they are not all bad

Boolit Master
    Bubba, you just need to stop looking

I've always had the problem that good deals show up when I can least afford them. Cars, motorcycles, guns. The 'great' deal always shows up just after I make a purchase. My last purchase was the Lyman GPH. I saw it in a gun shop one day. Went back a month later and it was still there. Another month went by and it was still there. I finally got another gun (smokeless) to trade on it and it was still there. Best deal I'd ever made. Patience and luck.

Boolit Buddy

Buyer beware.

Perma-Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by charlie b View Post
    Bubba, you just need to stop looking

I've always had the problem that good deals show up when I can least afford them. Cars, motorcycles, guns. The 'great' deal always shows up just after I make a purchase. My last purchase was the Lyman GPH. I saw it in a gun shop one day. Went back a month later and it was still there. Another month went by and it was still there. I finally got another gun (smokeless) to trade on it and it was still there. Best deal I'd ever made. Patience and luck.

yeh, I guess. but what else is a broke & broke-down old man gonna do?

don't reckon I have a desperate need for'em but, I sure would admire to have that Buckeye Hunter stock to put my T/C 54cal Renegade roundball & 62cal smoothbore barrels on.

and that's a very nice price for two pretty rare T/C models.

It always seems that when im broke and looking there is always a gun on there I want and when I have the funds cant seem to find the deals, but I have managed to get a couple good deals on there I guess you just got to be patient.