MidSouth Shooters SupplyTitan ReloadingLoad DataInline Fabrication
Snyders JerkyReloading EverythingLee PrecisionRotoMetals2
Wideners Repackbox

Thread: 1914 Enfields

Boolit Mold

1914 Enfields

At the current moment have 2 P-14's and both shoot great.One is an ERA(Eddystone Remington Arms)and the second is a Remington.And even have the bayonets.All I need now is a Winchester and I'll have a complete collection of P-14's.I understand that the British redesignated the rifle nomenclature.What Number MK1 would the P-14 be.Also on the Remington it has the unit info on the disk and it needs the front volley sight and screw to be complete,anyone know where I can get the front volley sight arm and screw?

Boolit Grand Master In Remembrance Four Fingers of Death's Avatar
    rare as rocking horse poop, but if you get stuck, try searching for Lawrance ordnance in Sydney, he had them in stock and will post worldwide. Simon Lawrance is a gentleman and a scholar as we aussies say of someone we think highly of.

You would probably find them in the states without much problem.

PS, don't hold your breath waiting for a good Winchester, they are hard to get. Maybe not so much in the states, but rare here. most were chopped up for target rifles, etc.
    Mick.
    "I'll help you down the trail and proud to!" Rooster Cogburn.

"Slap some bacon on a biscuit and let's go! We're burnin' daylight! " - Will Anderson (John Wayne) "The Cowboys."

SASS Life Member No 82047

http://s89.photobucket.com/albums/k228/4fingermick/

Psycholigist to Sniper; 'What did you feel when you shot the felon Sargeant?'
    Sniper to Psycholigist; 'Recoil Ma'am.'

From my Irish Ancestors: "You've got to do your own growing, no matter how tall your grandfather was."

In Remembrance

The P-14 was later designated No.3 Mk1 and Mk1* after minor upgrade. Most of them were refurbished and the volley sight removed. You can find original (difficult and expensive) and reproduction parts if you look hard enough. Try these guys for original parts: www.fairoakfarm.co.uk/Component Price List.pdf