WidenersRotoMetals2Titan ReloadingRepackbox
Reloading EverythingLoad DataMidSouth Shooters SupplyInline Fabrication
Lee Precision
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Northstar west chief grade .62 value ?

Quote Originally Posted by 54bore View Post
    I would follow this advise ^^ if waksupi says he'd buy it in a heartbeat it must be worth it, The guy definitely knows his stuff with these old guns

+1 - Didn't Waksupi once make those guns for North Star ?

Now I lay me down to sleep
    A gun beside me is what I keep
    If I awake, and you're inside
    The coroner's van is your next ride

Moderator Emeritus / Trusted loob groove dealer

Somers, Montana, a quaint little drinking village,with a severe hunting and fishing problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by pietro View Post
    +1 - Didn't Waksupi once make those guns for North Star ?

I am just finishing the final gun.
    The solid soft lead bullet is undoubtably the best and most satisfactory expanding bullet that has ever been designed. It invariably mushrooms perfectly, and never breaks up. With the metal base that is essential for velocities of 2000 f.s. and upwards to protect the naked base, these metal-based soft lead bullets are splendid.
    John Taylor - "African Rifles and Cartridges"

Forget everything you know about loading jacketed bullets. This is a whole new ball game!

Boolit Master

Final gun?
    dang, I hate to see anyone go under.

Somers, Montana, a quaint little drinking village,with a severe hunting and fishing problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by Beerd View Post
    Final gun?
    dang, I hate to see anyone go under.
    Buy the company, keep me employed. I'm crippled up enough, I have no idea how I'm going to make a living. Can only be on my feet two hours at the most before the pain gets too bad.
    The solid soft lead bullet is undoubtably the best and most satisfactory expanding bullet that has ever been designed. It invariably mushrooms perfectly, and never breaks up. With the metal base that is essential for velocities of 2000 f.s. and upwards to protect the naked base, these metal-based soft lead bullets are splendid.

Forget everything you know about loading jacketed bullets. This is a whole new ball game!

Perma-Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by waksupi View Post
    Buy the company, keep me employed. I'm crippled up enough, I have no idea how I'm going to make a living. Can only be on my feet two hours at the most before the pain gets too bad.
    Sorry to hear that waksupi, i know several old loggers on the Wa coast that really struggled when the big Companies started to fold, its all they knew, tough on them ole boys in this computer ran world we live in today. I always thought an outfit like Buffalo Arms would be really neat to work for, but as much as i have been in that place the last 2 years or so I'm not so sure it would be? Nothing against the Co whatsoever, just not sure i could do it with my lack of computer skills.

Quote Originally Posted by waksupi View Post
    Sorry to hear that your employment is tenuous at best. Can gun building be done sitting? Getting old and worn out sucks!

Quote Originally Posted by taco650 View Post
    Sorry to hear that your employment is tenuous at best. Can gun building be done sitting? Getting old and worn out sucks!
    Can, and will continue building, just going to take longer.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12