Lee PrecisionRepackboxMidSouth Shooters SupplyReloading Everything
Load DataRotoMetals2Snyders JerkyTitan Reloading
Wideners Inline Fabrication

Thread: 0 and 2 or 2 for 0?

Boolit Master

0 and 2 or 2 for 0?

So taking advantage of the great deals on guns and smith and Wesson rebates I got my self 2 shields one in 45 and one in 9mm and sold one to my closest cousin and one to my best friend cause they liked them so much so now I have nothing new to play with. In all seriousness they've done incredible things for me .

Can I be your friend too?
    Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

Boolit Master

Yes sir you can! But new gun day is a rare treat indeed

Boolit Master

Sounds like you gave them too good of a deal! Isn't broken in and proven worth more than a carp shoot NIB?
    Sometimes life taps you on the shoulder and reminds you it's a one way street. Jim Morris

Banned

Ill do one worse. My nephew who is a police officer came over last week to visit and we went and did some plinking. He absolutely fell in love with my old blued Kimber gold match. He couldn't put it down. He had never owned a 1911 and with two little kids he just doesn't have the money to buy guns. So I sent him home with it. Told him it was his early inheritance. He was about floored.

Boolit Master

Lloyd, that is a supreme act of kindness! God bless you!
    Sometimes life taps you on the shoulder and reminds you it's a one way street. Jim Morris

Perma-Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Lloyd Smale View Post
    Ill do one worse. My nephew who is a police officer came over last week to visit and we went and did some plinking. He absolutely fell in love with my old blued Kimber gold match. He couldn't put it down. He had never owned a 1911 and with two little kids he just doesn't have the money to buy guns. So I sent him home with it. Told him it was his early inheritance. He was about floored.
    WOW!! I bet he was!! For you to give it to him you obviously know him well, i bet he will cherish it