Load DataMidSouth Shooters SupplySnyders JerkyRotoMetals2
RepackboxInline FabricationReloading EverythingTitan Reloading
Wideners Lee Precision

Thread: Revolver shooters company .

120 miles North of Texarkana 9 miles from OK in the green hell

Revolver shooters company .

I know I'm the last guy on the planet to figure it out .
    I'm pretty sure these are the guys that make about 90% of all recent production moon clips . RevolverSupply.com

I have some from Midway and Williams , now that they are in the can I can't tell the difference , they're all stamped the same .......

The big difference is price , Williams are about $3/ea and Midway is at $2.50 or so. I know it's cheaper if you buy more but the 2 above (in the past anyway ) didn't offer larger volumes than 10 packs .
    Taaa Daaa RS (the initials stamped on both above) the company offers 10/$15 , 50/$35 and $55/100 . Shipping for got to have for the weekend is $11 . Since my Dad a 1917 Colts and I have a couple of 1917 Smith's it was a good idea to get some more but I just couldn't see me with 100 and I hate to not get the best buy I can ...... My buddy Jorge bought a brand new Governor . It came with 2 full moons and 3 doubles . So I says " you should have some spares to load up and have ready fo the zombies . " He says but they're $3 ea , I says to him " how's about 75¢ iffin' we buys a hundred ?" ...... Ok not exactly like that but it adds color to an otherwise pretty boring conversation . So I ordered 100 Tuesday evening and they're waiting in the mailbox as I type this Thursday afternoon .

They offer most of the 5-6 round full moon clips for Smith and Wesson and compatible for 9mm , 40 and 45 along with tools so you don't have to cut up the yard sale golf for a demooner . There are flex checking dies and moonclip loading tools as well .

For what it's worth I prefer the full moon clip to the half moon .

They are prompt with shipping and even if you didn't get mooned by them directly there's a pretty good chance they mooned you second hand .
    In the time of darkest defeat,our victory may be nearest. Wm. McKinley.

I was young and stupid then I'm older now. Me 1992 .

Richard Lee Hart 6/29/39-7/25/18

Without trial we cannot learn and grow . It is through our stuggles that we become stronger .
    Brother I'm going to be Pythagerus , DiVinci , and Atlas all rolled into one soon .

Boolit Master

Nice post I like to save monney

Could you post a link, or some other way I could contact this company??? I need a bunch of full moon .45ACP clips. best regards Frank

www.revolversupply.com takes you to a home index page

This is directly to the S&W etc 45 ACP clips.
    http://www.revolversupply.com/moon-clips-45-acp/

Without trial we cannot learn and grow . It is through our stuggles that we become stronger .
    Brother I'm going to be Pythagerus , DiVinci , and Atlas all rolled into one soon .

Boolit Master

+1 on Revolver Supply being great to deal with.
    NRA Benefactor Member NRA Golden Eagle

Boolit Master
    I have been using the Rimz full moon polymer clips available from Brownell's for a while now. Cases can be inserted and removed from these clips without having to employ any tools or special techniques. They are made by Beckham Design in California. Current models are for either the early 1917 S&W group and commercial 25 and 625 products through the -3 model subset, then another design for the -4 and later models. Beckham has models for other calibers also. The maker advertises these clips will hold up for about 3-400 rounds before needing to be replaced. From my experience I can bend a metal clip (not intentionally) well before that limit and need to replace it. These clips average a bit over $1 each in 5-pack units from Brownell's.

I received the package last night with a surprise .
    100 clips blue steel , 1 sample clip nickle plated , USPS priority mail $6 not the $11 quoted , hand signed receipt , " Rich thank you for choosing RSC please take a moment when our follow up email comes , Jerry . "
    Makes the clips $0.65 each . I have 50 for Jorge and 87 for myself . Since we're neither comp shooters and 51 there's a good chance they will out live us as long as I don't walk on them at the range .

Boolit Master

Jerry is a great guy to deal with, + 1 for revolver supply Company.

Sam in Maine
    Hate is like drinking poison and hoping the other man dies.

*Cohesiveness* *Leadership* *a common cause***

***In a gunfight your expected to be an active participant in your own rescue***

The effective range of an excuse is ZERO Meters

Boolit Master
    I wonder if they will make some for the Redhawk convertable?

Probably only if Ruger will give them a proprietary waver .....

Boolit Master
    I always bought mine by the hundred from Ranch Products.

Boolit Grand Master

Quote Originally Posted by Love Life View Post
    I always bought mine by the hundred from Ranch Products.
    Same for me. Great product great price http://ranchproducts.com/

Boolit Master
    Glad you have had good luck with the rimz. I tried various brass to keep them from falling out when handling them, no luck. I have a block that holds loaded moon clips. I used the rimz and put them in the blocks and when I hauled them to the range, then went to take them out, cartridges fell off.
    I will keep my steel clips. I have several dozen and have yet to bend one after several years of use.