Lee PrecisionRepackboxMidSouth Shooters SupplyTitan Reloading
Reloading EverythingWidenersLoad DataInline Fabrication
RotoMetals2 PBcastco

Thread: Anyone else have internet provider problems today other than me?

Anyone else have internet provider problems today other than me?

I have Cox internet and it's really bad, slow and expensive

Boolit Master
    I had some issues with time Warner/spectrum yesterday, lost service for about 4 hours

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Moderator Emeritus / Trusted loob groove dealer

Somers, Montana, a quaint little drinking village,with a severe hunting and fishing problem.
    I had it so bad the computer went into deep freeze. ISP had a hard time figuring it out, finally sent out a techrep on the fifth day. No idea what the problem was, but they fixed it. Call your ISP.
    The solid soft lead bullet is undoubtably the best and most satisfactory expanding bullet that has ever been designed. It invariably mushrooms perfectly, and never breaks up. With the metal base that is essential for velocities of 2000 f.s. and upwards to protect the naked base, these metal-based soft lead bullets are splendid.
    John Taylor - "African Rifles and Cartridges"

Forget everything you know about loading jacketed bullets. This is a whole new ball game!

Boolit Master

Quote Originally Posted by DUKE NUKEM View Post
    I have Cox internet and it's really bad, slow and expensive
    Sounds like a description of Century Link services. They dropped synch on both the DSL and Internet at least 1/2 dozen times today; had to power down and restart to get the link back each time.
    Mustang

"In the beginning... the patriot is a scarce man, and brave and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot." - Mark Twain.

Boolit Master
    The server at the NSA must be overloaded.

Boolit Master

Saw it on some sites myself, though not internally at work. Hackers is my bet, more of the after effects of the released WiKi Leaks stuff.
    BDGR

Boolit Master

The LAST State to allow Conceal Carry -The new 5O
    Comcast kept dropping out.
    LOYALTY ABOVE ALL ELSE, EXCEPT HONOR

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history, when everybody stands around reloading." -- Thomas Jefferson

"The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena and who, at the worst, if he fails, at least he fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who knew neither victory nor defeat."
    Theodore Roosevelt

NRA
    BENEFACTOR LIFE MEMBER

Boolit Grand Master

I have Windstream so there is problems every day. Have to reset my router at least once a week. Lately it's been once a day. And I have to call to reset the switch on their end once a month. Lately it's been once a week. Highly frustrating because I travel for work and all TV at my house is through the internet. Need to keep the kids and wife entertained.

Boolit Master

Quote Originally Posted by DCP View Post
    Comcast kept dropping out.
    Same here but seems okay this morning.

Bill
    "I'm not often right but I've never been wrong."

Jimmy Buffett
    "Scarlet Begonias"

Boolit Master

The LAST State to allow Conceal Carry -The new 5O
    Quote Originally Posted by Kraschenbirn View Post
    Same here but seems okay this morning.

Bill
    Same here
    LOYALTY ABOVE ALL ELSE, EXCEPT HONOR

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history, when everybody stands around reloading." -- Thomas Jefferson

"The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena and who, at the worst, if he fails, at least he fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who knew neither victory nor defeat."
    Theodore Roosevelt

NRA
    BENEFACTOR LIFE MEMBER

Boolit Master

Quote Originally Posted by MUSTANG View Post
    Sounds like a description of Century Link services. They dropped synch on both the DSL and Internet at least 1/2 dozen times today; had to power down and restart to get the link back each time.
    I had tons of problems with Century Link Legacy, which is our only choice for internet out here, till I got rid of their junk modem and went to a awesome router. Solved a lot of problems we were having in the house. I went with a Nighthawk X4 R7500v2, just put the DSL/phone line into the input port and let the router go to work.
    Semper Fi!

Currently casting for .223, .308, .30-06, .30-40 Krag, 9mm, .38/.357, 10mm, 44 Mag and 45 ACP.

I like strange looking boolits!

NRA Patriot Life Endowment member.

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by MUSTANG View Post
    Same situation here in Quilcene for the last several days

You guys keep crying! I can't get att to provide anything, not even dialup any more. Cox cable has line a quarter mile away on main road near me, won't run a line to me (one house between me and them). So I suffer with satellite service thru dish. And supplement with hotspot thru cell service. Try 50gigs for a month at about 2 to 3 mbits a second Down​ and 1 up. then you can complain......

Boolit Master

Quote Originally Posted by dragon813gt View Post
    I have Windstream so there is problems every day. Have to reset my router at least once a week. Lately it's been once a day. And I have to call to reset the switch on their end once a month. Lately it's been once a week. Highly frustrating because I travel for work and all TV at my house is through the internet. Need to keep the kids and wife entertained.
    Windstream isn't any better in Texas, at least two days out of week my internet is down, only other ISP available is satellite...... we don't even have cellphone coverage out here!!!!!!!!
    I started out with nothing and I still have most of it left.
    Paralyzed Veterans of America

Looking for a Hensly &Gibbs #258 any thing from a two cavity to a 10cavity

Boolit Grand Master

Quote Originally Posted by SSGOldfart View Post
    Windstream isn't any better in Texas, at least two days out of week my internet is down, only other ISP available is satellite...... we don't even have cellphone coverage out here!!!!!!!!
    They're consistently rated one of the worse IPs in the nation. I pay for 15mb DSL and I'm lucky to get 8mb. Supposedly they have a high speed service but you have to rent their router. For one I don't need the wireless part because I already have a wireless router. Secondly I don't want to pay a rental fee month after month. After reading countless threads about it there are workarounds w/ other routers but they aren't reliable. I hate when companies pull this type of thing.

What bothers me the most is they bought up the local company that was based in the town I live in. They were around since the 1920s and employed a couple hundred people. Of course Windstream shut down the office and only kept a handful of technicians on board. Service has gone way downhill since then.

Boolit Master
    My DSL is so slow the I just use Verizon hot spot on my phone. I got the unlimeted plan.