Inline FabricationReloading EverythingLee PrecisionWideners
MidSouth Shooters SupplyRepackboxLoad DataSnyders Jerky
Titan Reloading RotoMetals2

Thread: H&G #99 run?

Boolit Master

H&G #99 run?

After digging around for hours in the Mold Buyer's Guide thread and clicking some links, I finally have identified the odd boolits I bought years ago at a local swap meet. They are H&G #99's. I had sent some to Al "Swede" Nelson at NOE to identify and possibly do a run, but he never got back with me (no biggie, I know he's busy). Now that I have ID'd them, would anyone be interested in a GB?
    Lead Forever!

The 2nd amendment was never intended to allow private citizens to 'keep and bear arms.' If it had, there would have been wording such as 'the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed. -Ken Konecki, July 27, 1992

John Galt was here.

"Politics is the art of postponing an answer until it is no longer relevant". (From the movie 'Red Tails')

Boolit Master
    That mold reminds me a lot of the Lyman 311413 my grandpa cast a bunch of.

Sadly I'm in for the new MP 311410 mold so no funds for this one currently but depending on how long it takes I might be interested when it goes to be cut.

Boolit Master

Yeah, my SKS would love this one. The profile should feed just fine. I'm thinking RE7 or LeveRevolution.
    Lead Forever!

The 2nd amendment was never intended to allow private citizens to 'keep and bear arms.' If it had, there would have been wording such as 'the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed. -Ken Konecki, July 27, 1992

John Galt was here.

"Politics is the art of postponing an answer until it is no longer relevant". (From the movie 'Red Tails')

Boolit Master

No interest at all?
    Lead Forever!

John Galt was here.

Boolit Master
    You might garner more interest if you posted a design photo and specs (caliber, weight, etc.)? Not everyone is familiar with all the H&G numbers or how to look them up. Photos of the bullets once cast are also helpful if you still have any of the originals.

There are written descriptions of all the "known" H&G molds HERE <--- Click on the word HERE
    Looking for Ideal mold 419181 (44 Evans Long)
    "Joined Dates" are deceiving if you factor-in "lurk" dates.

Boolit Master

Here's a pic;

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	99&502.jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	64.6 KB 
ID:	210762

and another;

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	99_2.jpg 
Views:	34 
Size:	50.3 KB 
ID:	210764
    Lead Forever!

John Galt was here.

Sounds interesting since I have an SKS too.