Inline FabricationWidenersSnyders JerkyMidSouth Shooters Supply
Load DataReloading EverythingTitan ReloadingRotoMetals2
Lee Precision Repackbox

Thread: Prayer for people hurt and families of those killed in England

Super Moderator Emeritus

Prayer for people hurt and families of those killed in England

Terror attack 19 dead 50 injured please pray for all the families and injured.

Boolit Master

Prayers indeed, Thanks for bringing this to our attention.

Been praying since the news broke, so sad and senseless.
    Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

Super Moderator Emeritus
    I think death toll now 22 mostly children if report correct. Fellows it breaks my heart to think someone murders children in the name of their religion. May the Lord be with all those families who lost loved ones and those injured.

Boolit Master

Amen.
    Maker of Silver Boolits for Werewolf hunting

Boolit Master

The LAST State to allow Conceal Carry -The new 5O
    Quote Originally Posted by Preacher Jim View Post
    I think death toll now 22 mostly children if report correct. Fellows it breaks my heart to think someone murders children in the name of their religion. May the Lord be with all those families who lost loved ones and those injured.
    Amen.
    LOYALTY ABOVE ALL ELSE, EXCEPT HONOR

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history, when everybody stands around reloading." -- Thomas Jefferson

"The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena and who, at the worst, if he fails, at least he fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who knew neither victory nor defeat."
    Theodore Roosevelt

NRA
    BENEFACTOR LIFE MEMBER

Moderator Emeritus

Amen. Chris said that he'd be followed by those claiming to be divine, but that they would only lead to sadness and strife. I'd think anyone would be able to see that a religion that preaches death and destruction would NOT be one led by a true god, but .... it seems I was wrong. God bless the families of the victims of the dead and the wounded.

Cast Boolits Owner

Prayers sent.

We are all God's children, why do we have to suffer the hate of others?
    "The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion."
    - Albert Camus -

Blackwater you are entirely correct sir.

You really have to wonder just who is behind a religion that is preaching death to unbelievers, not to mention 72 virgins for those who die for that religion.

What about those poor 72 virgins? I have a hard time believing that is their version of heaven. More like hell.

Stop the madness, love all, forgive your enemy's and turn the other cheek.

Hard I know, but easier than listening to stuff like this.

In Remembrance / Boolit Grand Master Boaz's Avatar
    Lord be with these that are injured , be with the families and friends that died needlessly to serve no reason . Guide us , protect the ones we love . Give relief to these who suffer loss . Amen
    No turning back , No turning back !

Boolit Master

Prayers sent
    Are my kids/grandkids more important than "o"'s kids, to me they are,darn tooting they are!!! They deserve the same armed protection afforded "o"'s kids.
    I have been hoodwinked but not by"o"
    In God we trust,in "o" never trust
    Support those that support the Constitution and the 2nd Amendant

Boolit Master

There is only one way to be saved and enter into God's kingdom, and that is through Christ Jesus. The Bible says any other teaching is a doctrine of demons.

Islam, the koran, and the writings of Mohammed come straight from Satan. Those who follow this "religion" are blind to the truth and are deceived. (As are many others in this world we live in)

Pray also that the lost should come to "the way, the truth and the life!"
    Maker of Silver Boolits for Werewolf hunting

Quote Originally Posted by No_1 View Post
    Prayers sent.

We are all God's children, why do we have to suffer the hate of others?
    That's a big question many have tried to rationalize . Best I can do is ;

John 15;18-21

18 “If the world hates you, you know that it hated Me before it hated you. 19 If you were of the world, the world would love its own. Yet because you are not of the world, but I chose you out of the world, therefore the world hates you. 20 Remember the word that I said to you, ‘A servant is not greater than his master.’ If they persecuted Me, they will also persecute you. If they kept My word, they will keep yours also. 21 But all these things they will do to you for My name’s sake, because they do not know Him who sent Me.

Quote Originally Posted by Hickok View Post
    There is only one way to be saved and enter into God's kingdom, and that is through Christ Jesus. The Bible says any other teaching is a doctrine of demons.

Islam, the koran, and the writings of Mohammed come straight from Satan. Those who follow this "religion" are blind to the truth and are deceived. (As are many others in this world we live in)

Pray also that the lost should come to "the way, the truth and the life!"
    Amen .

Moderator Emeritus

My church is sponsoring a young lady missionary in London now, and she has reported how very "cold" most people she meets are there. She is pretty young and not very well experienced, so there's some reason to question her evaluations, but Andrew, our asst. Pastor went there to see her and he said the same thing. Andrew's a pretty sharp judge of character, so I take this with a bit more surety than I'd have been able to without his evaluation. Yes, there ARE Christians there, but few they have met seem to even have any concern for their Faith or lack thereof. I hope that something good comes from this horrible tragedy, and it's from tragedies that many finally have their eyes opened, and come to Christ. I just hope this is what happens in the aftermath of this horrible crime against humanity itself. I certainly won't be looking to the English politicos for support in that, any more than I'd look to more than a bare few of our own, though. But God works in many, many ways, and many of them are mysterious to us. Lord, let something good come from this sudden and horrible shock. May it bring more sheep into Thy flock, I pray. Amen.

Boolit Master
    That is why this place is so good. We may disagree on who gets to blow the whistle on this train to Heaven, but we are all on the train.... And we'll help anyone who wants to get on board too.... We don't try to keep the prize to ourselves but gladly share it with all.....

Moderator Emeritus

I have to admit, when I first heard the news of this latest terrorist attack, and the death toll and the injured count, I just hung my head, and wondered how many more lives will have to be laid on the alter of political correctness, before we'll get serious about combating this evil that runs amok among us. Now we have a leader who WANTS to address the evil, but Congress is in its usual mode, and just sits afraid to DO anything lest their nice, neat little "nests" there be disrupted and they be voted out of office!

Leadership is without merit without good, willing followers! We won WWII because the whole country came together, and for once, met despite our differences, and overcame very long odds to defeat a tenacious and powerful enemy. Can we do that today? I know good and well that we CAN. I do NOT know whether we WILL or not. I believe, and this is just MHO, that it's going to take another great revival in the land before we can or WILL do enough to counter the forces that rail against us now.

We know that Armageddon is coming, just as we know we're saved. But .... what we seem to keep forgetting is that in the end times, it's the people's own weaknesses and vascillations that will bring it all to an end! When we can't, won't or don't follow the instructions a loving Lord left for us ..... what else COULD happen???

We've become drunken on our successes! And now, we don't see that WE have to do what our forebears did IF we're to keep the blessings of Liberty that we were so wondrously and generously bequeathed. And so many, many, many of us now, seem to mock even the thought of that! Yeah, we still have some really great ones, and thankfully, many in our armed forces. But what happens in 20 years, when the snowflakes can and will likely get anything they want ... until the money runs out, and they have to be SHOWN that there's an end to everything, including their fun and games?

I honestly think I can see the preliminaries around us that will bring about Armageddon and the End Times. And that makes me very sad, because my greatest sin has always been loving THIS world TOO much! I know my error in this, but ..... cannot bring myself to discontinue wanting to fight the good fight, and at least leave a footprint of where we Christians once walked here. That's hubris, and a bit of haughty pridefulness mixed in, but .... I know I can't atone or "earn" salvation, but I can't bring myself to think I shouldn't TRY to do so much more than I probably CAN! I feel such a debt that I know I'll never repay it, or even begin to, but .... I just feel this deep-seated obligation to at least give it a try to do more and better. It's tiring, but .... so very rewarding in the long run! Is our Lord a wonderful and righteous God or what?