Snyders JerkyMidSouth Shooters SupplyInline FabricationRepackbox
Titan ReloadingReloading EverythingRotoMetals2Lee Precision
Wideners Load Data

Thread: The greatest sadness - a Parent to have to bury his child

The greatest sadness - a Parent to have to bury his child

Derek Huffman of AZEX lost his pride and joy saturday,

17 year old Ed Huffman.

Prayers for Family and Friends

For those that want to contribute to Funeral Expenses.
    https://www.gofundme.com/memorial-fu...dward-bhuffman
    je suis charlie

It is better to live one day as a LION than a dozen days as a Sheep.

Thomas Jefferson Quotations:
    "The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government."

Boolit Master
    Thank you artful
    prayers go out
    when the dust settles and the smoke clears all that matters is I hear the words " well done my good and faithfully servant "

<(*)(()><

In Remembrance / Boolit Grand Master Boaz's Avatar
    Praying for the family Artful .
    No turning back , No turning back !

Boolit Master

Prayers sent
    "In God we trust, in all others, check the manual!"

Heartbreaking. Prayers for the family.
    Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

Super Moderator Emeritus
    May the Lord pour his grace and mercy on this family and sustain them during the healing of grief. Words of kindness help but only the Lord turns them to healing words.
    Amen

Boolit Master

I can't imagine the grief associated with the loss of a child. God knows the hurt and feels the families pain. Dear Lord please give peace and comfort to this family who have suffered this tragic loss of a son. Thank you for Your Grace and Mercy.
    Mark 5:34 And He said to her (Jesus speaking), "Daughter, your faith has made you well. Go in peace and be healed of your affliction."

Moderator Emeritus

Father a family always wonders why they lose a child. I pray that You grant his family comfort and peace while dealing with this loss. Father only You can heal this family with the passage of time. Please be with them during this most difficult time. AMEN
    When guns are outlawed only criminals and the government will have them and at that time I will see very little difference in either!

"Within the covers of the Bible are the answers for all the problems man faces." President Ronald Reagan

"We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the law breaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is acoutable for his actions." Presdent Ronald Reagan

http://www.arizonashooting.com/v3/vi...975&hilit=shot

Joe and his son and I and my girlfriend attended the Open Carry dinner on the west side on Saturday.

Upon our return, we found my friend Eric on the phone with 911. Apparently My son, Ed, 17y/o and his 21y/o GF had gotten into some physical fight and my son had subsequently shot himself in the head. (ETA: we actually don't know if it was him. A single shot behind the right ear makes no sense to any of us. Now I have this additional weight of guilt for assuming that my boy did this to himself...and I rushed to judge him and his weakness for this broken *****)

He was still warm when we got here. He is now deceased.

He was the light of my life. Everyone who ever came here knew that. I feel hollowed-out now. My only child.

Effective immediately. AZEX is done. We will be spending the next couple weeks selling off everything and making sure there are forms in play for all NFA devices. EVERYTHING here is for sale or free. All the equipment, parts, tools, my vehicles etc.

If you had something here and can't find it or I don't answer the phone. Wyatt Mahan at Kilo Guns is taking over my refinishing and builds.

Kingjoey and Cool Arrow...spent all day here yesterday cleaning up the house. A more horrible task could never be asked of a friend.

If you're a praying person. I'd appreciate them. Any other help you'd like to provide, I'd appreciate it.

contributions go to our paypal, azex@live.com

Services time and location to be added when we are notified by the ME that we can have his body.

The Cemetery on Ellsworth and Main. Saturday, NOON. Got him a green casket. It was his favorite color. Got his favorite Deadpool clothes too.

I'm having him placed near to his Great Granddad who we lost to cancer in 2010. He loved his Great Grandad very much. We got the closest space and I bought the space next to him. For myself.

Thanks folks. It's been real.

D.
    For any that want to come and show their respects. He was a great kid.
    je suis charlie

"The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government."

Moderator Emeritus

Prayers up for family and friends. This is truly a tragedy, but ..... not one among us, regardless of age or health, is promised tomorrow. Very humbling, if we'll let it be. May the family and friends be comforted, and supported in their sorrow. Amen.

I've met Derek a few times. He's a solid good guy, and he absolutely adored his son.

I spent most of the afternoon yesterday weeping for his loss.

A true tragedy.

Boolit Master
    Sincere Prayers for Faith, Hope, Peace, Redemption, Mercy, Love, Understanding, Forgiveness, and Comfort.... Amen

Boolit Master
    This has bothered me all day... Sincere and Extra Prayers ... Please Lord.... Mercy, Love, Faith to all in this.... Amen

Mountain View, 7900 E Main St. Mesa.

We have 5/20/2017 10am-2pm reserved in their rooms.

Please wear something green, an accessory or something, Green was Ed's favorite color.

They won't inter him that day, because of the permits involved
    je suis charlie

Boolit Master

Prayers for the family.

In Remembrance / Boolit Grand Master Boaz's Avatar
    Praying for the family and friends .
    No turning back , No turning back !

Update

The Visitation for Ed is Saturday May 20th from 10:30 AM - 2:00 PM, Services to follow at 2:00 PM. I am told there is only one active chapel that day so the group should be easy to locate. The facility is east of Sossaman Road on Main Street in Mesa. North side of Main street.

Afterwards a wake at Mirage sports bar and grill in AJ. Til whenever.
    Last edited by Artful; 05-19-2017 at 10:45 PM.
    je suis charlie