RepackboxInline FabricationSnyders JerkyRotoMetals2
MidSouth Shooters SupplyTitan ReloadingReloading EverythingLoad Data
Lee Precision Wideners

Thread: Moms

Boolit Grand Master

Moms

What a glorious day God has given us to honor our Moms. May every Mom have reason to smile and get to enjoy a smile from her children.
    If your lucky enough to have a living Mom, at least call her to let her know you remember her on her special day.
    Information not shared. is wasted.

My mother is 89 and still going strong, lives alone, and still drives just fine. May she have many more years. It's a shame she's 900 miles from me but I visit when I can.

Slim
    JUST GOTTA LOVE THIS JOINT.

Moderator Emeritus

May God bless all the mothers on this special day.....Lost mine in 2002 and still miss her...for those that still have 'em around hold them, love them, and tell them you love them.....for all the ladies on our family forum may you each have a very special Mothers Day!
    When guns are outlawed only criminals and the government will have them and at that time I will see very little difference in either!

"Within the covers of the Bible are the answers for all the problems man faces." President Ronald Reagan

"We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the law breaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is acoutable for his actions." Presdent Ronald Reagan

Moderator Emeritus

You who still have your Moms here in the flesh are very blessed. Mine died in 1999. I will always miss her physical presence, but I believe she still talks to me sometimes, and I know she watches over me. Same with Dad, too. Only he doesn't talk. He never needed to. He could say more with his glance than most could in a book! Had mother's day at the river with my son and his family. What a great day! I've been SO richly blessed in this world! It is SO humbling every time I think about it. What a wonderful Lord we serve!