WidenersTitan ReloadingReloading EverythingMidSouth Shooters Supply
RepackboxLee PrecisionLoad DataRotoMetals2
Inline Fabrication
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Prayer requested for Christina.

So this is thats going on now. Her teeth have been still giving her some trouble, but not horrible like they were. She has a problem where she doesnt heal as fast as she should. DRs dont know why. So when she has a tooth pulled it gets infected and gives her trouble. A scratch will take a month to heal on her and almost always gets infected.

Anyways, she has epilepsy, and has had seizures in the past. So, long story short she's had a few weeks of bad absence seizures. Technical name is petit mal seizure. So basically you dont black out, but you just are out of it. They dont last too long, seconds to minutes, but they can happen hundreds in succession. So, she had them for hours a day for a few weeks. We didnt know it was seizures, but she finally got in with the neurologist, and he told her right off what it was. Gave her some medicine, and Praise the Lord its helping. its supposed to help with her headaches too. She had been on seizure meds before, but her seizures werent bad and the medication made her drowsy all the time so she stopped them. This medication is not making her drowsy, so its a blessing.

She is having still problems off and on with her teeth. Constant problems from the plantar fasciitis , and problems with endometriosis again. We both appreciate the prayers that have been offered for her, and we're starting to see some relief. Thanks to everyone whom prays, even if you do not comment.

Thanks for the update Bazoo. Prayers continue for Christina.
    Last edited by Pine Baron; 03-18-2018 at 10:56 AM.
    Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by Pine Baron View Post
    Thanks for the update Bazoo. Prayers continue for Mary.
    Christina you mean, ha, God knows, thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Bazoo View Post
    Christina you mean, ha, God knows, thank you.
    Fixed it. Senior moment, just trying to keep my prayers straight.
    Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

It gave me a bit of a chuckle, Thanks for both the prayers and chuckle.

In Remembrance / Boolit Grand Master Boaz's Avatar
    I'll continue prayer Bazoo . I'm glad the new medicine is helping with the seizures . Have they ever suggested dentures for her ?
    No turning back , No turning back !

Lord Jesus. I lift up Christina to you. We praise you for the good news that the medicine for the seizures is working. Be with her and work to heal her body and remove the pain and problems with her teeth. Be with Bazoo and give him comfort during this time. We are putting this in your hands and we know that you can heal her and give her the comfort that she needs. In your name I pray. Amen.

Amen. Thanks.

They havent suggested dentures, she's only 27. But she'd like some. One of the problems is, every time she gets her tooth pulled it gets infected and doesnt heal right. She's been checked for all sorts of auto immune diseases, but nothing. We have no idea why she aint healing. We had thought, that it was because she had a tooth abscessed, but now that one is out, we dont know.

Moderator Emeritus

Still praying for Christina.....thanks for the report...Paul
    When guns are outlawed only criminals and the government will have them and at that time I will see very little difference in either!

"Within the covers of the Bible are the answers for all the problems man faces." President Ronald Reagan

"We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the law breaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is acoutable for his actions." Presdent Ronald Reagan

Update.

She's still bout the same with her inability to have a bowel movement.

Her endo is been hurting her so she went to the doctor today for that, and they're going to do some tests and "talk about her options. She wants to have a child, as do I. But that hasnt happened. She's had a few tests of her eggs and such there were normal. They're wanting to test my semen now... not looking forward to that invasion. Part of the reason is she feels bad 80% of the time so needless to say, there aint a lot of loving going on. The times she does feel good though, intercourse hurts. Which can be caused by both the endometriosis and the interstitial cystitis.

The IC is somewhat under control from the medicine, but the medicine has made her gain weight. She's went from 110 pounds to 140 now. She's hoping she'll level off. She was not "too skinny" like her family says, she liked her size at 110 and she thinks she's fat now. She's a touch portly, but not fat by any means, but she's self conscience of it. Specially when folks say "weight looks good on you".

Her plantar fasciitis is maybe a touch better, but she still cant stand more than about 30 minutes. They dont want to do the surgery on her cause she dont heal right.

She talked to the regular doctor about her not healing right... and got the run around. She gets the run around a lot. She's also been told a couple times she was a seeker, looking for drugs.

Long story short, she aint no better. Its still hard on both of us.

~Bazoo

Forgot to mention, her seizures are a lot better, almost completely gone with the new medicine the put her on. So that is one little bit of good info.

~Bazoo

Bazoo, I'll take the baby steps forward, hang in there, Prayer works and prayers continue for Christina.
    I have two adopted daughters and one biological son, makes no difference. It's all about what's in your heart. just sayin'.
    The not healing right sounds a lot like pre-diabetes, don't know why the docs would pussyfoot around that possibility. And the "seeker" thing just gets my "Jersey" up, Lord forgive me.

She has been checked for diabetes. They say she's fine. But once in a while, she'd be feeling weird, and our friend has a meter and checked her and she was like 250+. She had the shakes and stuff. We told the DR, and they tested her, and did a glucose test thing too, and she was "normal".

She's got a lot of things all wrong with her, minds me of Job... but most all of it runs in her family. Her dad has some, and mom has the other stuff. Sisters have some of the things too it turns out.

Thanks for the continued prayers.

In Remembrance / Boolit Grand Master Boaz's Avatar
    I will continue prayer .
    No turning back , No turning back !

Moderator Emeritus

Still praying for you two...Paul
    When guns are outlawed only criminals and the government will have them and at that time I will see very little difference in either!

"Within the covers of the Bible are the answers for all the problems man faces." President Ronald Reagan

"We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the law breaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is acoutable for his actions." Presdent Ronald Reagan

Thank you.

Moderator Emeritus

If all they did was an A1C test, that is NOT a good way to diagnose diabetes! I know. I had several A1C's done before I was diagnosed as diabetic, and all of them registered "normal." And if her blood sugar was 250+, I am pretty certain that if she's not technically diabetic already, she's "pre-diabetic," and really needs to watch her carbs and sugars. Diabetes is no fun! Particularly if undiagnosed. I went through that, so I know whereof I speak. Have them do one of the tests where they give her some sugar water I believe it is, and then check her BS every 30 minutes. That's a REAL test for diabetes, and if she's indeed diabetic, she really needs to know, and know ASAP. Hope this helps?

They did both of those tests. And both were negative. She eats sweets or carbs or whatever and doest have any problems normally. Her symptoms is very sporadic.

Boolit Master

Prayers sent, God bless
    Are my kids/grandkids more important than "o"'s kids, to me they are,darn tooting they are!!! They deserve the same armed protection afforded "o"'s kids.
    I have been hoodwinked but not by"o"
    In God we trust,in "o" never trust
    Support those that support the Constitution and the 2nd Amendant

Thanks w5pv.

Today she has had a bad headache all day. Not a migraine.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast