Reloading EverythingRotoMetals2MidSouth Shooters SupplyInline Fabrication
RepackboxTitan ReloadingWidenersLoad Data
Lee Precision
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Prayer requested for Christina.

In Remembrance / Boolit Grand Master Boaz's Avatar
    Thank you Bazoo for an encouraging report . Still praying for both of you .
    No turning back , No turning back !

I appreciate it Boaz, and all. She does too. She checks the thread once in a while. She feels the prayers, but I see them, and I'd say it helps me as much as it does her.

Christinas been having a lot of bad days lately. She's getting worse with the stomach problems. She thinks she has gastroparesis, but hasnt had the test yet. She wants to go to a doctor up in louisville that she's been to before, that she likes. The doctors down here all give her the eyeroll when she suggests anything. Her primary doctor said he thought she was just "seeking medication". A few doctors have said she is too young to have all these problems and dont really take her seriously. Part of the problem is that we have passport insurance, and doctors dont take you seriously.

Another part of the problem, and a big part, is that Christina doesnt tell the doctors how she really feels. She says, they dont ask. She tells them this hurts or that, but doesnt give them details. I speak up for her, but that backfires. We got a copy of the primary care doctors records and in it there is a note that says "defers many answers to husband". I aint shy, i speak up when she dont. She is shy however, less now than she was, but still some.

Long story short, she aint getting any better, and its weighing on me a lot lately. Its hard to see her doubled over in cramps crying. It aint in my nature to be a care taker, but I reckon im learning.

Will pray for Christina also for you .

Boolit Master
    Prayers sent.

Prayers redoubled.
    Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

Boolit Master
    will send a prayer.
    jim

Thank you.

Thank you sir , giving prayer in a cause is a blessing to the need and to the giver . I hope Christina improves .

Super Moderator

Prayers sent for Christina.

Thanks all for prayer.

She's had a migraine since before christmas. The intensity level fluctuates but its still there. Not sure what to do about it. She went to the regular doctor over it, and they wouldnt prescribe her fioricet which worked in the past. They said its now a narcotic and referred her to the neurologist. She's seen the neurologist before, and hes okay I suppose. It takes months to get in with him though.

Renewed prayer for Christina. May this new year bring a resolution of God's Mercy and Grace.
    Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

Pine Baron, Amen.

She's still having good days, and bad days. She got a tooth pulled that had been infected a long time. It was a front tooth and she didnt want to get it pulled but we couldnt afford a root canal. It seems that she's feeling some better overall now as she aint constantly fighting infection.

Boolit Grand Master

Teeth cause many problems, and an infected tooth is right next to the sinuses. Only a little bone between. Infected teeth can cause many problems, and infection in the body anywhere does as well. Never ignore an infected tooth, it can literally kill you.
    Wayne the Shrink

There is no 'right' that requires me to work for you or you to work for me!

Glad she got the tooth out Bazoo , It can be a real torment . Thank you for posting , still praying for Christina .

Sounds like slow progress, but progress none the less. Prayers continue for Christina.

Thanks all. We both know the infection can kill you, and she knew it was there a long time, but didnt want to have a front tooth pulled. Mighty hard to come up with 1000+ for a root canal/cap though.

Boolit Grand Master

Lord I pray that you not only heal Christina but help them deal with the replacement - the physical process which I know well and the financial end as well. This is an expensive process as You well know. I pray that you provide the means for her tooth replacement.

If the tooth is pulled and no root left the options are bridge work that endanger the teeth next to the missing one and last about 10 years or an implant - which is permanent and they cost about the same. Around here about $2000+. The implant is oral surgery - the surgeon cuts the skin, drills a hole in the bone, and screws in a titanium implant that the bone grows into. It becomes part of the jawbone. A good doctor insists on six months healing before the next step which is a crown mounted on the implant. Oh, yes, a minor surgery to uncover the implant which has had skin growing over it for six months and to remove the healing cap and put on the cap the crown will be attached to. A month or so after that your dentist makes a crown and installs it. I am in the process of my sixth.
    Wayne the Shrink

There is no 'right' that requires me to work for you or you to work for me!

Thank you Wayne.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast