Load Data
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Prayer requested for Christina.

Prayers sent

In Remembrance / Boolit Grand Master Boaz's Avatar
    Will be praying for her .
    No turning back , No turning back !

Moderator Emeritus

I'm no doc, but it sure seems to me that somebody has dropped the ball in this case. If it were me, which it isn't, I believe I'd get her to another set of doctors, and see if a 2nd opinion or a 2nd series of tests might turn up some answers. With all that's going on with her, and they can be VERY serious, I just think it's time to seek help elsewhere. She's facing some serious kidney failure possibilities, or so it appears might be possible. And that can kill her!!! So I believe changing docs at this point might be the best way to proceed. But I'm not on the scene. Just giving you an opinion based on what you've put here.

Prayers continue for all of you, and the doctors too.

Boolit Master

Prayers sent
    Are my kids/grandkids more important than "o"'s kids, to me they are,darn tooting they are!!! They deserve the same armed protection afforded "o"'s kids.
    I have been hoodwinked but not by"o"
    In God we trust,in "o" never trust
    Support those that support the Constitution and the 2nd Amendant

Blackwater we're poor. We have passport insurance. With passport, we cant just switch primary carry doctors except during certain times of the year.

She has a nerve stimulator in her back for the pelvic floor disfunction. It would have cost about 80,000.00 if we'd had to pay for it. Aint no way we could afford all her doctors if we didnt have government insurance.

Thanks all for prayers and thoughts.

Thank you for allowing us the privilege of praying .

Moderator Emeritus

Well we'll just keep praying then, and hope something develops for her. God bless you both!

She had a cystoscopy with hydrodistention tuesday, which for those that dont know is where they run a camera up your urethra and fill the bladder with fluid to expand it out and check. She has interstitial cystitis, which is basically tears and scratches on the inside of your bladder. They have given her medicine to treat it.

Moderator Emeritus

That can't be pleasant! God be with you both, and send her a solution and cure for this. Amen.

Thanks Blackawater, and everyone who continues prayer and thoughts.

She has not talked to her doctors about it, but she thinks she has gastroparesis. She has an appointment to talk to the GI doctor again. Her food doesnt digest well, and she is constipated real bad, and cant go to the bathroom without using an enema. That doesnt work all the time. And she has nauseousness and acid reflux bad. She cannot drink water because her acid reflux is so bad, but none of the doctor she has seen believes her when she says even a sip of water bothers her.

Anyways, thanks all.

Bazoo, I'll restrain from offering any advice or homeopathic suggestions. I merely offer up a prayer for God's Grace and Mercy for you and Christina. Hang in there brother, God's plan is working.
    Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

Homeopathic suggestions are welcome as well as advice. Prayers are appreciate, thank you.

Perma-Banned

Prayer sent.

Hello everyone, Christina here. I just wanted to say thank you and let my appreciation be known for all of your prayers and concern. It is definitely not easy, but with my faith in God and my wonderful husband Bazoo by my side I am hanging in there. So, once again, thank you all, and keep those prayers coming.

Perma-Banned

Christina...it is great to hear from you.

Prayers will continue...GOD bless.

Moderator Emeritus

Amen! And our prayers will continue as long as there's a need. This isn't one of those "one and done" situations. Sometimes, God gives us a longer termed situation to pray about that requires our diligence, as well as our concern and prayers. Stay faithful!

Update. I dont know if ive mentioned it before, but she has plantar fasciitis is both feet. Shes had shots in both feet that didnt help. Now physical therapy that is helping some. And now Electric stimulation along with the physical therapy. If this doesnt work, they are recommending surgery.

Her IC is some better, but not much. She still has the digestive issues, but seems like she's going through an "ok" spell with it.

Thanks for everyones concern.

Bazoo it sounds like more prayer is needed . Please refresh or update the need periodically to keep all praying active . Thank you for bringing her need here for prayer .

Thank you for the update Bazoo. My prayers continue for Christina.
    Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast