Titan ReloadingWidenersSnyders JerkyReloading Everything
Load DataRotoMetals2RepackboxMidSouth Shooters Supply
Inline Fabrication Lee Precision
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Prayer requested for Christina.

Went to the foot doctor today, They are again, scheduling her for surgery to cut the fascia. She wants the surgery, Im concerned that she'll have some infection issues. Reckon we'll find out. Scheduled on the 16th.

The regular doctor pretty much blew her off when she was asking about her not healing like normal. Doctors have thought she was a seeker, so I guess they put it in her chart and dont take her seriously bout half the time.

In Remembrance / Boolit Grand Master Boaz's Avatar
    I'm praying for her . Be sure to refresh your request for prayer again before her surgery .
    No turning back , No turning back !

Thanks, and you bet. She's generally evened out, but is still in bad health. Just revolves from what is bothering her the most that day. Shes only 27. She probably loves the Lord more than anyone i've ever seen, and its hard for me to really understand why it dont happen to someone else. But Gods ways are not our ways.

Quote Originally Posted by Bazoo View Post

Anyone that would offer prayers, we're both thankful. Faith in this is harder for me than it is her. Im in good health mostly, and I have a hard time accepting that the Lord would allow this to afflict her since she loves Him with all her heart.

Thanks all for prayers and thoughts.

~John "Bazoo" Miron II[/COLOR]
    Sometimes HaShem allows things to happen, so that those with no faith (or only a little) have an example that leads them to Him & the Messiah. The modern, western, church rarely teaches this.
    My sister in law died of cancer, but was always a shining light of Faith. Because of that, many more learned of her example than probably would have had she been healed. How many came to faith due to her example? I don't know... but I feel pretty safe saying "more than 1", and she was the sort that would have said "If even one is saved, the cancer was worth it."

That said, I DO believe that G-d is still very much in business when it comes to healing, and I will certainly pray for health! But, as the Lord said "Not My will, but Your will, be done".

Keep the Faith Brother,
    Dave "KF" - Messianic Jew
    Knightflyer - Pesky newbie with a 30-30 & a zillion questions
    "And what I want to say is this, that I'm the King's man; and if this Parliament of Owls is any sort of plot against the King, I'm having nothing to do with it." - C.S. Lewis, The Silver Chair
    Shalom y'all!

Thank you Dave.

We went to the throat doctor today. She has a problem swallowing, and a sore throat all the time. She has chronic laryngitis from allergies. She has a slightly enlarged thyroid, and cysts on the thyroid. This doctors visit is just a continuation of these things as its been getting somewhat worse over a few years. She hasnt been to this doctor for 4 years.

She had the foot surgery yesterday. Even though the doctors said she'd be able to walk with the boot on, she is in a lot of pain and cant put any weight on it. They say its a 3 or 4 week recovery. We'll see.

Praying for relief and progress toward healing.
    Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

Super Moderator Emeritus
    Lord, we the cast boolits family ask you to pore your healing grace upon Christina and set her free to live a full life. She has need of your mercy on this as she has endured much.
    In Jesus name we pray
    Amen

Quote Originally Posted by Preacher Jim View Post
    Lord, we the cast boolits family ask you to pore your healing grace upon Christina and set her free to live a full life. She has need of your mercy on this as she has endured much.
    In Jesus name we pray
    Amen
    Thank you Jim . Amen .

Moderator Emeritus

Just got a chance to catch up on all the posts....bless her heart her plate is overflowing! Will continue to pray for Christina and pray for comfort and healing.....Paul
    When guns are outlawed only criminals and the government will have them and at that time I will see very little difference in either!

"Within the covers of the Bible are the answers for all the problems man faces." President Ronald Reagan

"We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the law breaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is acoutable for his actions." Presdent Ronald Reagan

Thanks all.

Continued prayer.

Wayne
    What doesn't kill you makes you stronger - or else it gives you a bad rash.
    Venison is free-range, organic, non-GMO and gluten-free

Shes able to put some weight on her foot now, but still on crutches. After this one heals, shes going to get the other one done.

That's good news. Literally "one step at a time". Prayers continue.
    Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

You bet. Shes excited that she'll potentially be able to walk and stand without constant pain.

Thank you for a good report ! Praying already for relief for the other foot .

She went to the foot dr today, stitches look good, no infection, rebandaged. She has a migraine at present.

Moderator Emeritus

It seems like she is making progress to healing....all due to God's love and His guidance of the medical team and her determination.....Still praying....Paul
    When guns are outlawed only criminals and the government will have them and at that time I will see very little difference in either!

"Within the covers of the Bible are the answers for all the problems man faces." President Ronald Reagan

"We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the law breaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is acoutable for his actions." Presdent Ronald Reagan

Moderator Emeritus

Thanks for the updates, Bazoo. It's always good to know what happens to those we pray for. God doens't always say "Yes" to our requests. He has his reasons for whatever He does, and always has our best interests (long term) at heart, though, even if we can't always see it. Will keep praying.

She's able to walk short distances on it without crutches now.

Shes still not able to have a bowel movement without extreme pain. We went to the GI doctor again the other day.... the answer this time... try these 2 medicines she's previously tried together with different doses. We have some hope that they'll find a balance. This is her biggest issue.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast