Titan ReloadingWidenersLee PrecisionLoad Data
RepackboxReloading EverythingInline FabricationRotoMetals2
MidSouth Shooters Supply Snyders Jerky
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Prayer requested for Christina.

In Remembrance / Boolit Grand Master Boaz's Avatar
    Still praying for her .

Lord work through her doctors to give her relief from her physical problems . Sustain them through your love and care in their lives . Thank you Lord for all you have given and all you do in their lives . Amen
    No turning back , No turning back !

Bazoo, not knowing her exact condition, I'll advise anyway just in case you don't already know. Try a tablespoon of olive oil, and lots of water. Lay off rice, bananas, cheese,etc.
    Good news on her walking.
    Prayers continue.
    Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

Thanks all for the prayer and thoughts.

PineBaron, she cannot drink even a sip of water because It bothers her acid reflux so badly. She tried to force herself to drink some one day, and it got so bad she threw up. She loves cheese, its her favorite food. Fiber of any variety bloats her something awful. She lives off gatorade and juices and pepsi with real suger.

in Remebrance
    More prayers up for Christina. The only parts I really understand is the asthma and the neuropathy 'cause I've been there so I'll work on those in particular.GW
    "If you can walk with crowds and keep your virtue,
    Or walk with Kings, nor lose the common touch,
    Yours is the earth and everything that's in it,
    And, which is more, you'll be a man my son!" R. Kipling

"Brother to a Prince, and fellow to a pauper, if found worthy." Kipling

Thanks Goatwhiskers

She's having a doctors visit in louisville tomorrow with what is supposed to be a real good GI doctor, She's seen her before. Been having a hard time getting an appointment with her though, and finally got one. Prayers would be appreciated for both the doctors visit, and the trip.

Shes going to have another laparascopy with excision for endometriosis wednesday.

In Remembrance / Boolit Grand Master Boaz's Avatar
    Prayer is sent .
    No turning back , No turning back !

Prayers for a good doctor's visit and a stress free trip. Prayers for her procedure on Wednesday.
    Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

Forgive me, (from Australia) but is non-coeliac gluten sensitivity widely talked about by medical practitioners in the states?
    Having suffered from migrains, general joint pain and plantar fasciitis, (among other things...) without any real help from the doctors I visited over many years, I eventually stumbled upon this idea, which I believe brought relief (very slowly) from the causative end of the spectrum, rather than the treatment end, and I felt compelled just now to share it.
    Best wishes to you and yours from the land of beer and bbq's.

Thanks for the prayers and comments. Watermelon wine, I have no idea... however i'll let the wife review your post,and answer it.

The trip... was not successful. We made it to the city.... but went to the wrong doctors office. The dr has 2 offices... not far apart, we went to one, and got lost in the complex and couldnt get to the other until 45 minutes late. So, they are going to see her tomorrow...so we'll go back. Continued prayers for this please. Its only by the grace of God we were able to keep it together and finally find it, and get in for tomorrow and back home safe.

Moderator Emeritus

Father please give comfort to Christina; give her peace and the direction she needs to follow to be healed by her physicians. Please guide her medical team and show them the route to take to heal her. Lastly, please wrap Your loving arms around Christina and Bazoo. AMEN
    When guns are outlawed only criminals and the government will have them and at that time I will see very little difference in either!

"Within the covers of the Bible are the answers for all the problems man faces." President Ronald Reagan

"We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the law breaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is acoutable for his actions." Presdent Ronald Reagan

We had an uneventful trip to the doctor today. Good drive, even had valet parking that was validated by the office. However, the GI doctor said, that there isnt anything else for Christina to try, and the next step is surgery to remove her colon. All of the large intestine, in other words. They are scheduling her with the the surgeon, the same one that put her nerve stimulater in. She's not sure she wants to do it, but there isnt any more options, other than living with it, so she is leaning towards it.

Tomorrow shes going to have surgery for endometriosis, called a laparoscopy, they make a cut and put some instruments in guided by a camera and look for and remove the endo.

Thanks for all the prayers and concerns.

Watermelon wine, The wife read your post "is non-coeliac gluten sensitivity widely talked about by medical practitioners in the states?" and her answer is, yes it is.

The surgery went well. They found endo, removed it..... She's sore, hurts to cough or laugh... So I was making some jokes...

Christinas got a doctors appointment tomorrow to talk to the colorectal surgeon. I dont care for driving to the city, i get lost, and I get nervous. I appreciate prayers for her, and for me.

Boolit Master

We are praying for a safe trip and that great news is given.

Praying for Christina and for you too Bazoo.

Thank you both. And thank you to all those that read this thread, and pray but dont comment.

The trip was good, however, we didnt see the dr. He wasnt in the office and they said he had an emergency surgery. They called to let us know he wouldnt be there as we was in the waiting room.

Boolit Master

In the name of our wonderful loving and merciful Savior Jesus, I ask that He touch Christina right now and remove the ailments from her body -as far away as He removes our sins, as far as East is from the West, we believe and have Faith, not just today but yesterday and tomorrow as Jesus' Father is the same yesterday, today and forevermore. Lord, we don't just believe that you are able to heal, and we don't question your decision on whether you want to or not, but yet claim, with the authority you have given us as Christians, as children of God, that a miracle WILL happen!!!!! We thank you Father in advance for the miracle that will unfold, in the name of Jesus, AMEN.
    The unexamined life is not worth living....Socrates
    Pain, is just weakness leaving the body....USMC
    Fast is fine, but accuracy is FINAL!....Wyatt Earp

Amen.

Boolit Buddy

Prayers for Christina and you sir.
    John

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast