RotoMetals2Titan ReloadingLoad DataInline Fabrication
MidSouth Shooters SupplyWidenersReloading EverythingLee Precision
Repackbox Snyders Jerky
Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Prayer requested for Christina.

Prayer requested for Christina.

A while back I posted this thread, http://castboolits.gunloads.com/show...a-please/page3, In it, partly, I posted some of her problems, here is the excerpt from that thread.

"peripheral neuropathy,
    asthma,
    allergies,
    epilepsy,
    migraines,
    acid reflux,
    cyclothymia,
    endometriosis,
    pelvic floor disfunction,
    anemia,
    thyroid problems,
    ovarian cysts,
    IBS,

maybe a few other things I cant recall'

So I want to change directions slightly in asking prayer for her, and us, and keep anyone that is concerned apprised of what is happening with her medical condition.

She has had a lot of UTI's and went to the urologist the other day. They did a cat scan on her, and found that she has a bladder prolapse, lesion and cyst on her female parts (they didnt specify where exactly), and a short segment jejunal small bowel intussusception which is basically where the bowels telescope in on themselves and cause a blockage. It can also cause blood flow to stop, and bowels to die. This is pretty serious according to her research, and if left untreated could lead to death.

She hasnt talked any of this over with the doctors, this info came from the hospitals test results email that is sent to her medical file thing shes signed up for.

Its scary, but its nice to have some type of answers and possible direction.

Anyone that would offer prayers, we're both thankful. Faith in this is harder for me than it is her. Im in good health mostly, and I have a hard time accepting that the Lord would allow this to afflict her since she loves Him with all her heart.

Thanks all for prayers and thoughts.

~John "Bazoo" Miron II
    Last edited by Bazoo; 05-07-2017 at 01:50 AM.

Perma-Banned

Prayer sent.

Super Moderator Emeritus
    Lord you are the one that can help Christina in this situation and direct her to the source for your plan for her healing. We ask you to motivate her to seek that help, only you Lord can bring healing to the sick and if you choose to use a doctor or touch her with your healing touch it comes from you. We ask your help for Christina.
    In Jesus name Amen

Boolit Master
    Best have her checked out for signs of internal bleeding. A relative had similar problems a very nearly bled out before being found unconscious and rushed into surgery.
    These problems coupled with anemia suggest internal blood loss.

Prayers on the way.

Banned

Praying for a full recovery

Boolit Master

Prayers continue for you both.

Moderator Emeritus

Bazoo thanks for the updates and you and your bride will still have my prayers for comfort, healing, and guidance for the medical teams that are treating her. Paul
    When guns are outlawed only criminals and the government will have them and at that time I will see very little difference in either!

"Within the covers of the Bible are the answers for all the problems man faces." President Ronald Reagan

"We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the law breaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is acoutable for his actions." Presdent Ronald Reagan

Praying for Christina. May God show His divine Mercy and Healing. Praying for Bazoo. May God give you comfort and strength. May He show you the path that is laid out before you. In Jesus name, Amen.
    Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

Boolit Master

Prayers sent
    "In God we trust, in all others, check the manual!"

In Remembrance / Boolit Grand Master Boaz's Avatar
    Be with Christina Lord and provide her with healing and recovery . Be with her doctors to guide and effect relief . Be near John and the family to provide strength and comfort . Thank you Lord . Amen
    No turning back , No turning back !

Boolit Master
    Dear Lord... Sincere prayers for Health, Healing, Strength, Hope, Courage, Faith, Help, and Good Outcome. Please be with these good Folk... Love and Mercy for them always.... Amen

Boolit Master

Amen to all the prayers for Christina.
    Maker of Silver Boolits for Werewolf hunting

Moderator Emeritus

Prayers up for Christina. She's surely got a LOT to deal with. Folks in her condition who keep the faith are SUCH an inspiration to all who know her! Thanks for introducing her to us, and letting us lend our prayers to the effort to effect a healing in her case.

Update. She has symptoms of diabetes, really high blood sugar, shaking, weakness. So she had an A1C test, negative. Then she had a glucose test... also negative. Somethings going on... but the doctors aint got no answers, nor do they really care.

She's had pain in her feet a while, and finally went to a podiatrist. Turns out she has plantar fasciitis in both feet. She got a shot in each heal, and some instructions on some exercises and a brace thing for each foot. She walks on her toes most of the time and has pain a lot... been going on for a year or more. Got some sort of answers it seems with this.

Thanks for the update, Bazoo. May God reveal His plan and provide Christina His divine Healing. In Jesus Name. Amen.
    Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

I hope and pray that Christina makes a full recovery from this sickness that she has prayers sent for her D Crockett

In Remembrance / Boolit Grand Master Boaz's Avatar
    As Pine Baron said , thank you for that update . I more prayer .
    No turning back , No turning back !

Boolit Master
    My prayers are for her and for you.She sounds like a woman of strong faith that is a powerful testimony stay strong for her brother my the Lord give you both the strength you need.

Preciate it everyone. I dont know if its harder on her or me sometimes. Her I reckon. Must be horrible feeling bad all the time.

Tuesday she has a light surgery. Being put to sleep and they are going to look in her bladder to try to chase down the UTI problems. Turns out, she doesnt have a prolapse bladder, thankfully.

She still has the diabetes problems, and is going to talk again to her doctor bout it. I cant remember when she goes back to the doctor for that.

Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast