Load DataSnyders JerkyReloading EverythingLee Precision
RepackboxRotoMetals2MidSouth Shooters SupplyTitan Reloading
Wideners Inline Fabrication

Thread: Don't Pay the Ransom!

Boolit Grand Master

Don't Pay the Ransom!

....I've escaped. I guess no one had a spare $5 lying around after all. Been doing a bit of travelling and aal of my forum time has been spent over on the WACA forum. Lots of Winchesters that needed researching, even cracked several books doing research on them and the Texas Revolution over the past few months. I notice lots of stuff going on around here, maybe even a bit of boolit casting.

Looks like I still need to pay my sponsor fee. Knew I was forgetting to do something around here.
    Endowment Life Member NRA, Life Member TSRA, Member WACA, NRA Whittington Center, BBHC
    Smokeless powder is a passing fad! -Steve Garbe
    I hate rude behavior in a man. I won't tolerate it. -Woodrow F. Call, Lonesome Dove
    Some of my favorite recipes start out with a handful of depleted counterbalance devices.

Boolit Buddy
    I bargained them down to $3.75. They said it would be embarrassing to release you for that amount, so they "let" you escape. Your welcome

Banned

I think they finally tried his Chili.

Boolit Grand Master

Quote Originally Posted by runfiverun View Post
    I think they finally tried his Chili.
    r cast more

Y'all are brutal! My chili is a work in process and at the moment I need to grind some more venison. Or mail in a check. Or buy more Winchesters. Or cast
    more boolits. Or shoot some boolits.
    M71; I will remedy my mailbox issues soon. I'll even post pics of the fly I shot @ 50 yds w/ a peep-sighted Winchester 63. But for now, buenos noches, mi amigos.
    Endowment Life Member NRA, Life Member TSRA, Member WACA, NRA Whittington Center, BBHC
    Smokeless powder is a passing fad! -Steve Garbe
    I hate rude behavior in a man. I won't tolerate it. -Woodrow F. Call, Lonesome Dove
    Some of my favorite recipes start out with a handful of depleted counterbalance devices.

Boolit Master
    I was about to send my share of funds to get you back but I came across a full can of sr 4759 and as they say: The rest is history!

Three 44s