Snyders JerkyLoad DataLee PrecisionRotoMetals2
WidenersInline FabricationReloading EverythingMidSouth Shooters Supply
Repackbox Titan Reloading

Thread: ABO Scope Repair Company in Florida

Banned

ABO Scope Repair Company in Florida

Would anyone know how to contact ABO, a scope repair company in Florida. Sent in a scope for repair with check, later sent another check for the repairs. scope was promised for March 2017 and have not heard from them. No communication, no scope, nothing. Have tried to caal them will send a letter today. Hope my scope arrives soon. Will post all info If I am gyped. I have heard they do not communicate, but do good work. Anyone help please. ThANKS

Banned
    I am unable to enter this site. Still no info about ABO Scope Repair Impossible to contact them. From my experience I would say" NEVER DO BUSINESS WITH THIS FIRM!!"

Banned
    ABO (USA), INC. 14041 SW 139THCOURTMIAMI,FLORIDA 33186-5575 tHEY DO NOIT TAKE CALLS!!

fOUND MY PAPER WORK, SENT THEM A COPY OF WHAT I RECEIVED AND CHECKS, PAID $48.00 PLUS ANOTHER $50.00. SCOPE WAS TO BE READY MARCH 13, 2017. HAS NOT ARRIVED. WILL KEEP EVERYONE POSTED ABOUT MY ADVENTURE!! PROBABLY SHOULD HAVE JUST PURCHASED A NEW LEUPOLD!!! A SLOW LEARNER!!

Looks like their site is pretty non functional. Not a good omen.
    http://http://www.abousainc.com/

A quick google turned up several complaints and a not so good BBB rating.

https://www.bbb.org/south-east-flori...mi-fl-22000762
    On every question of construction let us carry ourselves back to the time when the Constitution was adopted, recollect the spirit manifested in the debates, and instead of trying what meaning may be squeezed out of the text or invented against it, conform to the probable one in which it was passed.

Thomas Jefferson, letter to William Johnson, June 12, 1823

Banned
    I have not heard a word or received any feedback from my recent letter. guess I got taken!! Will keep waiting!! Not a very good company to do business with these days!! will keep everyone posted. sure would like to receive my repaired scope back!!

In Remembrance

The question that comes to my mind is `did someone recommend this place or did you just read about their works`? Hearing good things about their work and hopefully seeing a sample of it does wonders for wanting them to work for me.Robert

Banned
    BBB jst told me that owner has passed away and company is no longer in business, court is involved in sending repaired products, but will take time.
    Do not do business with this company. My letter was returned as undeliverable. I have been the victim of a theft of scope and have lost $98.00 in trying to have the scope repaired.

DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY!!!

If the guy passed away it's kinda hard to call it theft.
    On every question of construction let us carry ourselves back to the time when the Constitution was adopted, recollect the spirit manifested in the debates, and instead of trying what meaning may be squeezed out of the text or invented against it, conform to the probable one in which it was passed.

Thomas Jefferson, letter to William Johnson, June 12, 1823

Quote Originally Posted by donald duck View Post
    BBB jst told me that owner has passed away and company is no longer in business, court is involved in sending repaired products, but will take time.
    Do not do business with this company. My letter was returned as undeliverable. I have been the victim of a theft of scope and have lost $98.00 in trying to have the scope repaired.

DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY!!!
    Contact the court and put in a claim for your scope and refund
    je suis charlie

It is better to live one day as a LION than a dozen days as a Sheep.

Thomas Jefferson Quotations:
    "The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government."

Boolit Master

My brother in law sent his Tasco RDS in for repair's, sent them the funds and then when he called to check the progress he was told that the owner had passed away and the company had closed.
    In the past I as well as my BIL have sent several RDS to ABO for repair with fast repair's at a reasonable cost.
    Its a loss to all shooters who had rifle scope's , and RDS problems they did Tasco , Redfield and many other brands as well and even replaced a switch on a Aimpoint comp model that the factory had discontinued the parts for,