Titan ReloadingReloading EverythingRepackboxRotoMetals2
Snyders JerkyMidSouth Shooters SupplyWidenersLoad Data
Lee Precision Inline Fabrication
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Suggestions for Female Carry SCCY CPX-II

Boolit Grand Master
    I do not have control over what other choose to do. However, I can make recommendations that are in their best interest. Purse carry or off body carry is not in their best interest. I understand good advice is often ignored, but that does not change the fact that it is good advice.

Nobody is obsessing over this and it is quite mistaken of you to suggest that is what is happening. I just never tell women purse carry is a smart thing to do. Ever.
    Last edited by 35remington; 04-25-2017 at 05:25 PM.

Boolit Master
    My wife went with an appendix carry holster from Well Armed Women, for her 642. Her preferred method of carry.
    She also has a Thesis all Kydex IWB Holster. Since she's right handed and I'm a lefty....she couldn't try any of mine. Mika's pocket holster is my preferred method of carry and is ambidexterious, but women's small pockets aren't conducive to that type.

https://www.theisholsters.com/kydexHolsters.php

Winelover

Boolit Master
    While the SCCY is a nice pistol I just couldn't get used to the safety being ,to me, upside-down​.
    Tom
    μολὼν λαβέ

Did I ever mention that I hate to trim brass?

Boolit Master
    While the SCCY is a nice pistol I just couldn't get used to the safety being ,to me, upside-down​.
    Tom
    μολὼν λαβέ

Quote Originally Posted by Tom W. View Post
    The cpx 2 doesn't have a safety, they put a longer trigger pull on it alot like some of the snubby revolvers.
    The only thing we are afraid of is our own abilities once you get to the point where you don't care about your abilities they become limitless

Boolit Master
    Ok, whatever model I picked up at the LGS had one......
    Tom
    μολὼν λαβέ

Quote Originally Posted by 35remington View Post
    I do not have control over what other choose to do. However, I can make recommendations that are in their best interest. Purse carry or off body carry is not in their best interest. I understand good advice is often ignored, but that does not change the fact that it is good advice.

Nobody is obsessing over this and it is quite mistaken of you to suggest that is what is happening. I just never tell women purse carry is a smart thing to do. Ever.
    And yet you are commenting again on another person's choice of carry.

Boolit Grand Master
    And yet only you are getting upset about it. Good advice it still is. Since the OP asked about on body methods of carry, perhaps we should let him stick with it.

Look at Dene Adams holsters, different styles of body hugging holsters for the waste and thigh style holsters. The Mrs. is looking at both.

Quote Originally Posted by 35remington View Post
    And yet only you are getting upset about it. Good advice it still is. Since the OP asked about on body methods of carry, perhaps we should let him stick with it.
    Yes we should! It is none of our business how she carries. She will carry how she wishes despite your whining.

Boolit Grand Master
    My you are getting too personally invested in this as you are quite upset in using the words "whining and obsessing." Language of the sort rather implies the accuser is guilty of same. It was and is worth noting that off body carry is the type most strongly recommended against and I have a great deal of company in so doing.

If you want to rationally debate the point we can add something to the thread. If you want to keep using words that show how personally invested you are in your beliefs, better to just let it go and not further hijack the thread.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12