Inline FabricationLoad DataReloading EverythingWideners
Snyders JerkyRotoMetals2Titan ReloadingMidSouth Shooters Supply
Repackbox Lee Precision
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sad news neigh

Boolit Master

Sad news news

I need to start with a little background. My wife oldest son has two daughters and a son. Years back the girls decided their friend Amy would live with them. So before you know it we have a third granddaughter.

Now our neighbor has a son Joey.when he was around 12 years old I told him I would give him 20 bucks if he would come over once a month and help my wife around the house. ( I was working a lot of hours) 6 am the next morning he was standing at our door step. And then everyday after that, till he hit around 16 years old. So before I knew it we had another son. After he graduated me and him worked together for a few years till my son Joey ,married my grandbaby,Amy.????? Yea I live in the south

Saturday Linda and I went to Amy's real family's for Easter. Confused yet? just wait. Chap the youngest grandson ? Great grandson?? Anyway Amy and Joeys youngest boy. 3 I think is holding hands walking around with his girlfriend. Amy's brothers wifes daughter???? ( told you )

now the sad part the little girl was kiled in a car crash yesterday. it seams a man who's house had burnt down the night before , he was up all night sorting things out and fell asleep at the wheel crossed over and hit the car she was in. The family needs our prayers,along with the man who caused the crash.

God works in ways we may never understand, but it is allways for his perfect will. We never know when he will call someone home as we all know to well enjoy them while we have them with us
    Last edited by rl69; 04-21-2017 at 09:43 PM. Reason: Misspelling
    when the dust settles and the smoke clears all that matters is I hear the words " well done my good and faithfully servant "

<(*)(()><

Boolit Master

The LAST State to allow Conceal Carry -The new 5O
    You and yours are in my prayers
    LOYALTY ABOVE ALL ELSE, EXCEPT HONOR

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history, when everybody stands around reloading." -- Thomas Jefferson

"The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena and who, at the worst, if he fails, at least he fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who knew neither victory nor defeat."
    Theodore Roosevelt

NRA
    BENEFACTOR LIFE MEMBER

Perma-Banned

Prayer sent.

Moderator Emeritus

I am very sorry. Prayers sent.

Boolit Master

I am very sorry for the loss, The family will be in our prayers.

Very sad. Praying for the family and all those involved.
    Believe it or not, I actually followed all that. Thank you rl69 for allowing our prayer.
    Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

Boolit Master

Prayers sent
    "In God we trust, in all others, check the manual!"

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Pine Baron View Post
    Very sad. Praying for the family and all those involved.
    Believe it or not, I actually followed all that. Thank you rl69 for allowing our prayer.
    Of course you did !!! your from Jersey!!! it's like the south only way deferent lol

Thank y'all for your prayers. I hope i dont seam callous,my heart truly goes out to this family.
    when the dust settles and the smoke clears all that matters is I hear the words " well done my good and faithfully servant "

<(*)(()><

Boolit Master

I feel your grief,prayers sent
    Are my kids/grandkids more important than "o"'s kids, to me they are,darn tooting they are!!! They deserve the same armed protection afforded "o"'s kids.
    I have been hoodwinked but not by"o"
    In God we trust,in "o" never trust
    Support those that support the Constitution and the 2nd Amendant

Boolit Master

So sad. I am praying for those who have experienced such loss. Life can get tangled up sometimes. Our Lord has it all straight and is the One to untangle life's messes.
    Mark 5:34 And He said to her (Jesus speaking), "Daughter, your faith has made you well. Go in peace and be healed of your affliction."

Boolit Buddy
    Prayers for their family.....We know exactly what they are feeling as we are still going through our loss....no words can take away the pain.

Banned

I am so sorry to hear this
    Praying for all concerned

Super Moderator Emeritus
    Praying for both families (having southern roots and pastored in Kentucky I understood)
    Lord hold all these families close in your loving arms and walk them through this tragedy.
    In Jesus name Amen

Moderator Emeritus

I am still confused but my heart goes out to the you and your family. Losing a child is bad because we always expect them to out live us....sometime God has other ideas and we will never no the "why." I pray that she did not suffer and that the man that hit them will be ok.

Father, I come to You to ask for healing and compassion for the family and friends of the 3 year old child that was killed in a car accident. Father, We always search for the "why" when a child is called home when we should be glad for the positive influence she had on us for the short time she was with us. Father please heal her family and friends and help them to revel in the good times they shared. AMEN
    When guns are outlawed only criminals and the government will have them and at that time I will see very little difference in either!

"Within the covers of the Bible are the answers for all the problems man faces." President Ronald Reagan

"We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the law breaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is acoutable for his actions." Presdent Ronald Reagan

Moderator Emeritus

Wow, RL! I know we'll all grieve with you, but not quite the way you will. May God be with you all who loved this child. And you're right. There's no understanding things like this. Christ said it'd rain on the just and unjust alike. For the unbeliever, it's a call to think. For the believer, it's a test of our Faith. Christ never promised us a panacea here. That's for Heaven, and not this world. And sometimes, things just happen, and there's no discernible reason for it, except maybe as a reminder that tomorrow is promised to none of us. In all things, though, we're promised that it all works to the good for those who love the Lord. God be with you all in this time of grief and loss.

Boolit Master
    Sad to hear the little one passing, praying for you and yours, and your wife also that it all works out.

P.S. wife understands your message I'm still , but she is from WV and I'm from PA maybe that's it.

Boolit Master

Oh such a tragic loss. Jesus said suffer,(allow) the children to come unto ME.

I have no doubt at all that the little girl is with the Lord in Paradise.

Prayers for healing and peace for all the families, and the driver.
    Maker of Silver Boolits for Werewolf hunting

Boolit Master
    Joey's brother Ricky passed today. He has been handicapped his whole life. I don't know what he had it never mattered, he was always full of joy. And he knew the lord. His familly is in good spirit and have a understanding that he is in a better place.

Amy needs our prayers She has had a tough few months I just found out her ex was stabbed.she has a daughter with him.

Amy is a verry strong willed person who has been able to think or fight her way through every situation but she thinks she has to carry her famally through these trials and the load is starting to take its toll.

<(*)(()><

In Remembrance / Boolit Grand Master Boaz's Avatar
    Praying for this family rl69 . Thank you for bringing it here .
    No turning back , No turning back !

Boolit Buddy
    Prayers up.
    Chill45100

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast