Load DataLee PrecisionMidSouth Shooters SupplyInline Fabrication
WidenersRepackboxTitan ReloadingRotoMetals2
Reloading Everything

Thread: Bought another Dan Wesson

Bought another Dan Wesson

Air soft again . But with a 6 inch barrel this time . Seems to be quieter than the 4 inch . Had shoot the first one a little over 1900 rounds already with no problems . The longer barrel is considerably heavier . I have made some changes with my trap and I can now say I do not get any pieces of any thing comeing out of it . Went too Big 5 2 days ago and bought a Do all pellet trap rated for .177 only pellets for just under 18 dollars . Then I went to Ace hardware and bought a 1 pound bar of duct seal for 2.99 . Put the sealer on the back of the trap . The trap comes with 2 spinners . When the balls hit them they turned into dust . The trap has a rail in the front to slide 2 supplied targets into . Took the spinners out and put the targets in . Shoot a few balls and got a little paper fly out . Placed the trap in a card board box than is 21" deep by 12 1/2 " x 15" and I now have nothing to pick up after I am done shooting . The rail is wide enough to except card board as well .Marvin

Banned
    I got one of the Black Ops BB pistols thats loads with cartridges on closeout at Walmart.
    That darn thing at 10 yards is a tack driver and just a joy to shoot.

I but BSA red dots on mine and at 8 yards indoors they are spot on . I have 2 of the ANT co2 to air conversion kits here . And I am going to get these off co2 and on air .Marvin