Snyders JerkyLee PrecisionInline FabricationReloading Everything
RepackboxWidenersRotoMetals2Load Data
MidSouth Shooters Supply Titan Reloading

Thread: Be you

In Remembrance / Boolit Grand Master Boaz's Avatar

Be you

Catholic , Baptist , Methodist , don't care , too many to mention . Celebrate your salvation through our saviors sacrifice . Tomorrow is a day of realization of his sacrifice , love, suffering to give us life . Realize the reality .
    No turning back , No turning back !

That's all many of us have ever asked of you.
    We need somebody/something to keep the government (cops and bureaucrats too) HONEST (by non government oversight).

Every "freedom" (latitude) given to government is a loophole in the rule of law. Every loophole in the rule of law is another hole in our freedom. When they even obey the law that is. Too often government seems to feel itself above the law.

We forgot to take out the trash in 2012, but 2016 was a charm! YESSS!

Super Moderator Emeritus
    Jesus did not Die for denomination He died and rose again to save humans and bring them into the body of Christ as the family of God. Denominations are man created to worship the Lord, when we get to heaven we are not going to seperate areas we are going to Praise God together. We need to work here on earth to reach people (sinners) for the Lord, our heavenly Father.

Moderator Emeritus

Amen, Jim! Amen! I believe the various denominations all had their plusses and minusses through the years. Ironically, if I weren't Baptist, I think there's a good chance I'd become Catholic! How's that for irony? Through the years, I've seen SO many truly great Christians come from all the various and commonly encountered sects of Christianity, folks who put their faith in ACTION every day and all the time, that I early on learned to discount denomination in almost all circumstances, and just listen and try to learn something new, and of value, that I hadn't learned before. And I've learned good things from people of all denominations. Devout Catholics may (?) be some of the best educated and informed Christians we have, though there are many in each denomination. In my experience, the biggest problems in ALL denominations come when we ASSUME too much, or seek "rational explanation" in our own minds, rather than in the scriptures. I've been guilty of this myself, and it's really hard to be "pure" and NEVER do this for all of us, I think?

Christ advised us to "study to show thyself approved," but I doubt He ever expects any of us to really, truly "get it all." But we HAVE to try, if the love of Christ truly resides within us. How could we NOT do that?

Moderator Emeritus

Thanks gentlemen for you lesson today!!!!!
    When guns are outlawed only criminals and the government will have them and at that time I will see very little difference in either!

"Within the covers of the Bible are the answers for all the problems man faces." President Ronald Reagan

"We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the law breaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is acoutable for his actions." Presdent Ronald Reagan