Load DataInline FabricationLee PrecisionRotoMetals2
MidSouth Shooters SupplyReloading EverythingWidenersSnyders Jerky
Titan Reloading Repackbox
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Brain tumor

Moderator Emeritus

Attitude may not be a total cure, but it sure helps! Ken, you have the kind of courage that Ken Burns, in his description of Gen. Grant, called "3:00 in the morning courage." That will help see you through whatever lies ahead of you. We can never take anything for granted, but we are all praying for you sincerely. Keep your spirits up, and your Faith even closer than ever before. Christ tends to reward that kind of Faith. God bless and heal you, however He chooses to effect that healing. Amen.

Boolit Master
    Sending well wishes and prayers.

Boolit Master

Amen to all the prayers of the brothers and sisters here.

Ken, prayers offered up in the Name Christ Jesus for you and your family. God's blessings and protection for you!
    Maker of Silver Boolits for Werewolf hunting

Boolit Master
    Thank you all for the prayers, encouragement, verses, private messages and thoughts as the surgery hour grows near.

We are at peace that God is near and in ultimate control as our family and friends care for each other in my time of need. May I remain a good testament to you and them.

Amen!

Boolit Master

I am praying for you this morning Ken and will be throughout the day.
    "My main ambition in life is to be on the devil's most wanted list."
    Leonard Ravenhill

Perma-Banned

More prayer sent.

Banned

we will put you on the top of our prayer list for sunday service

Go with God Ken, he whispers in my ear that he is with you now and will remain by your side. Peace be upon you brother. May you be truly blessed.

Boolit Master

Lord I ask that your presence be felt in that operating room today as Ken undergoes the removal of the tumor in his brain. Please guide the hands of those who do the work today. Give everyone associated with this procedure supernatural ability and wisdom. Let them be an extension of your hands. I also ask that this procedure will result in Ken's total and complete healing. Amen.
    Mark 5:34 And He said to her (Jesus speaking), "Daughter, your faith has made you well. Go in peace and be healed of your affliction."

Amen.
    Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

Boolit Mold
    Hey folks, I have an update on Ken.

Dad is out of surgery now, and recovering in the ICU. He is moving and speaking just fine, and seems only as groggy as you'd expect anybody to be when they are coming off of anesthesia. The doctor believes he was able to remove all of the tumor. He is not sure if the tumor is prostate cancer or brain cancer, but should know that by Friday. He will have a new MRI tomorrow morning.

Thank you all for your prayers. So far, it seems that everything has gone as well as anybody could have hoped. Praise God!

Boolit Master

The LAST State to allow Conceal Carry -The new 5O
    Quote Originally Posted by Tallinar View Post
    Hey folks, I have an update on Ken.

Dad is out of surgery now, and recovering in the ICU. He is moving and speaking just fine, and seems only as groggy as you'd expect anybody to be when they are coming off of anesthesia. The doctor believes he was able to remove all of the tumor. He is not sure if the tumor is prostate cancer or brain cancer, but should know that by Friday. He will have a new MRI tomorrow morning.

Thank you all for your prayers. So far, it seems that everything has gone as well as anybody could have hoped. Praise God!

Great early news
    LOYALTY ABOVE ALL ELSE, EXCEPT HONOR

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history, when everybody stands around reloading." -- Thomas Jefferson

"The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena and who, at the worst, if he fails, at least he fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who knew neither victory nor defeat."
    Theodore Roosevelt

NRA
    BENEFACTOR LIFE MEMBER

Thanks Tallinar. Praying for a successful recovery and good prognosis. Praise God indeed.
    Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

Boolit Mold
    Dad and I are sitting in the ICU discussing philosophy, drinking coffee together. Except for the incision on the side of his head, you would not guess that he had brain surgery today.

Boolit Master

The LAST State to allow Conceal Carry -The new 5O
    Quote Originally Posted by Tallinar View Post
    Dad and I are sitting in the ICU discussing philosophy, drinking coffee together. Except for the incision on the side of his head, you would not guess that he had brain surgery today.
    Wow just wow, praise the LORD
    LOYALTY ABOVE ALL ELSE, EXCEPT HONOR

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history, when everybody stands around reloading." -- Thomas Jefferson

"The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena and who, at the worst, if he fails, at least he fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who knew neither victory nor defeat."
    Theodore Roosevelt

NRA
    BENEFACTOR LIFE MEMBER

Boolit Master
    I pray for your dad.

Perma-Banned

Praise GOD!

Great news.

To GOD be the Glory, forever and ever. Amen.

Boolit Master

prayers offered up for you and the family

Boolit Master
    We pray for supernatural recovery in Jesus name!
    Look twice, shoot once.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast