Load DataLee PrecisionInline FabricationRotoMetals2
Snyders JerkyReloading EverythingWidenersRepackbox
Titan Reloading MidSouth Shooters Supply
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Our Lauren

Boolit Buddy

Our Lauren

It's been almost two weeks since our Lauren was killed by a truck driver in Illinois. She was a 24 year old RN in Neurosurgical ICU. She spent most of her life brightening peoples days. How does a parent deal with this?

In Remembrance / Boolit Grand Master Boaz's Avatar
    It's impossible to advise nannyhammer , My heart goes out to brother . Rely on GOD , depend on him . Talk to him often , pray with your wife and family , request council with your pastor/priest . Don't let it lay and smolder , talk to those you trust and love . Give it time brother , please give it time . Lauren is home now , take care of yourself and family .

GOD knows your pain . Many here will pray for you and yours . PM me if I can help and there are others that will respond also . I am praying for you .

Charlie
    No turning back , No turning back !

Boolit Master

I am so sorry for your loss - May you know the presence of God and receive His comfort
    Being human is not for sissies.

Boolit Master

Words cannot express simpathy in your loss. God and Church is the answer, pastor, friends and the congreation as a whole will help you. God is the Great Physician.
    10-x

NRA Endowment
    H.R.M.S.
    N.F.A.C.
    RVN Veteran
    VFW
    "The short memories of the American voters is what keeps our politicians in office"------Will Rogers

Boolit Grand Master

My prayers are for you Nannyhammer. Remember her always and she will always be there.

Boolit Master

No words, but prayers sent.
    "In God we trust, in all others, check the manual!"

I'm loss for words Keep The Faith prayers sent.

Boolit Master
    David, I searched the news articles and read the obituary. Lauren seems to have been a bright, wonderful & well accomplished person. A tragic loss at such a young age.. I've been involved in many tragedies, you never get over them completely. As I was writing this I was notified of another tragedy, family friends high school son took his life last night. Unfortunately we must continue on and support our family and friends, never forgetting the loved ones we've lost. Our hearts are heavy for Lauren and your family, The Knaus Family

Boolit Master

I am so sorry. A parent should never have to outlive their child. I have no words that can help in a time like this but we will pray for your family.

Boolit Master

Prayers are sent.
    Jesus in telling his disciples that he would soon be crucified,told them that he would be sending The Comforter. "The" tells me there is only one, so comfort must come from the Holy Spirit that came on the day of Penecost.
    The Bible also says that death has a sting. Time will help but the sting never leaves completely. When things are unbearable,pray and read God's Word and ask for comfort.

Moderator Emeritus

nannyhammer there is nothing that we can say will make you feel any better brother but you can be assured that we are there for you and your family brother. The question is always why but there are no human answers. With time you and your family will heal but my prayers do go out for you all.

Father, Please bring comfort and understanding to nannyhammer and his family. No parent wants to lose a child but for some reason You have called her home. Please walk with them and help them to dwell on the good times they shared together and not fixate over what has happened. Father, only time and You can heal the chasm that was left with their daughter's passing and I pray that You walk with them and show them the grace and healing that they desperately need at this time in their lives. AMEN
    When guns are outlawed only criminals and the government will have them and at that time I will see very little difference in either!

"Within the covers of the Bible are the answers for all the problems man faces." President Ronald Reagan

"We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the law breaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is acoutable for his actions." Presdent Ronald Reagan

Boolit Master
    I don't have any answers for you but I know the one who dose! Seek him he will show you guide you comfort you and some day in his time you will be together with Lauren again in a place with no pain and no tears
    ronnie
    when the dust settles and the smoke clears all that matters is I hear the words " well done my good and faithfully servant "

<(*)(()><

In Remembrance / Boolit Grand Master Boaz's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by buckwheatpaul View Post
    nannyhammer there is nothing that we can say will make you feel any better brother but you can be assured that we are there for you and your family brother. The question is always why but there are no human answers. With time you and your family will heal but my prayers do go out for you all.

Father, Please bring comfort and understanding to nannyhammer and his family. No parent wants to lose a child but for some reason You have called her home. Please walk with them and help them to dwell on the good times they shared together and not fixate over what has happened. Father, only time and You can heal the chasm that was left with their daughter's passing and I pray that You walk with them and show them the grace and healing that they desperately need at this time in their lives. AMEN

Amen .
    No turning back , No turning back !

Boolit Master

There are no magic words to say or things to do that will make it better. In time all of your thoughts of Lauren will be of her bright, loving sunny side. I'll pray for you that the time between now and then passes quickly.

David
    Sometimes life taps you on the shoulder and reminds you it's a one way street. Jim Morris

Banned

I can't imagine losing a child. My youngest son was in a wreck in S.C. last week, I had to make a whielwind trip there to pick him up. Totaled the car and very easily could have killed him, made my wife and I think.

Prayers sent, the world is a poorer place without her.

Boolit Master

Cling to our Father and your wife. Cherish Good Friday in the assurance tha He knows what it mean to lose a Son, that he has the peace you both need.
    "My main ambition in life is to be on the devil's most wanted list."
    Leonard Ravenhill

Boolit Master

I can only imagine the unspeakable pain and loss you are experiencing, I'm so sorry for your loss. The answer to your question is, minute by minute, day by day, never in isolation and surrounded by those who love you.
    "Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same......." - Ronald Reagan

"It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather, we should thank God that such men lived." - George Patton

The second amendment is a nail on which hangs a picture of freedom - member Alex 4x4 Tver, Russia

Banned

You and all concerned are in my prayers.

Boolit Master
    My heart goes out to you and yours.

Perma-Banned

My heart goes out to you and your family.

I have no answers for you...but, more importantly, you have my prayers.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast