WidenersRotoMetals2Lee PrecisionReloading Everything
Titan ReloadingSnyders JerkyInline FabricationLoad Data
MidSouth Shooters Supply Repackbox

Thread: 3 crosses

Boolit Master

3 crosses

In the three crosses of Calvary we see rebellion, repentance, and redemption

luke 23
    39 One of the criminals who were hanged there was [g]hurling abuse at Him, saying, “Are You not the [h]Christ? Save Yourself and us!”40 But the other answered, and rebuking him said, “Do you not even fear God, since you are under the same sentence of condemnation?41 And we indeed are suffering justly, for we are receiving [i]what we deserve for our deeds; but this man has done nothing wrong.”42 And he was saying, “Jesus, remember me when You come [j]in Your kingdom!”43 And He said to him, “Truly I say to you, today you shall be with Me in Paradise.”
    when the dust settles and the smoke clears all that matters is I hear the words " well done my good and faithfully servant "

<(*)(()><

In Remembrance / Boolit Grand Master Boaz's Avatar
    Every day , every day the cry goes up to rebel against Christ . Deserters , the un informed , those without knowledge . The weak of mind that rail for their want to be . Thought should prevail but real thought is hard to come by . Druthers and want a be's rule many minds .

GOD will sort it out . Although he deals in mercy while we yet live I would wager judgement will be factual . Scripture dictates this . You will hold nothing in your hand to achieve salvation , The testimonial of your tongue will tell .
    No turning back , No turning back !

Boolit Master

Amen.

Perma-Banned

Amen!

Boolit Master

Heaven and earth will pass away, but His Word will not pass away. Scripture is very clear that our God is a just God. He is a merciful God as well. His justice demands that He judge sin. He will do it at two judgements-The Judgement Seat of God which is for us who are saved and our names are written in the Lamb's Book of Life. Here everyone is being judged to determine the rewards they receive for their life's work for His kingdom. The second judgement is the Great White Throne Judgement for those who's name's are not written in the Book of Life. Sadly all here are destined to eternal separation from God and eternal torment. I am sure that for the first time we will see a truly just judgement for all as the King of Kings and Lord of Lords sits at the Judgement Seat.
    Just as Boaz said in post #2, God will sort it out and there will be no rebuttals from anyone because of God's perfect justice.
    Mark 5:34 And He said to her (Jesus speaking), "Daughter, your faith has made you well. Go in peace and be healed of your affliction."

Moderator Emeritus

What a beautiful story of how we're really ALL sinners and worthy of judgment. But Christ, on that old cross, paid the price for OUR sins in our stead, and thus, provided all of us with a pathway to Paradise, if we'll just accept the inestimable sacrifice He made for all of us, and at least do our best to live within the instructions and advice He left for us. One clean, pure, unblemished sacrifice to cover ALL of our sins, for all time! What a wonderful and loving God we serve! No other "religion" has a Savior like ours! NONE!