Snyders JerkyLoad DataInline FabricationTitan Reloading
Lee PrecisionWidenersMidSouth Shooters SupplyReloading Everything
Repackbox RotoMetals2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The AR in PA

As of now no semi autos for big game. Semis ok for varmint hunting. No semi auto pistols for anything.

The fudds came out of the wood work over this deal in PA, many of which probably don't even hunt. This whole deal showed just how many corrupt fudds are at the PGC. From ignoring e-mails from hunters, to their 4000 phantom surveys that I have yet to hear ANYBODY have gotten or seen. The phantom 4000 surveys they said they sent out and claimed received a little over 2000 back........in a state with over 750k hunters. They knew how this was going to turn out last year because that is when they planned this out. Ignore facts and just vote how they want.

I already contacted them and told them I won't be buying a license this year and why. Hope many do the same. Lets see them pay all those bloated pensions/benefits with a revenue drop.

Boolit Master
    my lat few years when I lived in pa(which I really love) I stopped buying hunting licences because I started hunting out of state and that was better as I harvested more deer than if I hunted pa only. I never broke a game law that I know of and never had the game commission after me but I was totally fed up with their deputy approach that you are breaking laws, they just have to find which one. Even had them sniff my gun barrel to see if the shooting on my side of the mountain was from me! Give me a break!!!!
    Look twice, shoot once.

Boolit Master

That "Deppity" situation has ben addressed and they are much curtailed in their duties.
    Gun control is not about guns.

Banned

All your game dept should be conserned with is if a man is hunting ethicaly. How many guys with bolt action rifles shoot deer every year, make a bad shot and walk away without even looking for the animal. How many take crappy shots just in case they might hit a deer. It doesn't matter if your shooting a flint lock or a Ar15. A crappy unethical hunter is going to be a crappy unethical hunter. Most of them aren't into hunting like you and I and probably very few are going to run out and spend 900 bucks on an ar15 and some high capacity mags to they can shoot faster at deer. those same guys if they want to blaze away at deer already own Remington and browning semi auto rifles or fast lever actions and pumps and do it already. Do you think everyone that has a 1100 rem or an old browning auto shotgun is blazing away at your waterfowl?? Or the owners of millions of 10/22 are blazing away at your small game. Its an invalid argument for anyone other then an anti gun supporter who just wants ar15s banned period. Law like this is now more valid then a law that doesn't allow a guy to put a suppressor on his rifle to hunt with or a law like in CA where your ar15 has to have a fixed magazine!

A local attorney requested documents from the PGC on the surveys and other related materials. Worth the read.

https://blog.princelaw.com/2017/04/1...-game-hunting/

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12