WidenersTitan ReloadingSnyders JerkyRepackbox
Reloading EverythingLee PrecisionInline FabricationMidSouth Shooters Supply
RotoMetals2 Load Data

Thread: Another request

Boolit Master

Another request

Thanks for the prayers for my brother, I have another request. After my FIL died, my MIL remarried. Jet is 77, unregenerate, and in the hospital with congestive heart failure. Family has been called-he had three daughters with two different mothers. Please pray for his salvation. We can know that is God's will, no matter what the outcome in regard to his health.

Bill
    Last edited by William Yanda; 04-23-2017 at 12:08 PM. Reason: accuracy
    Micah 6:8
    He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the LORD require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God?

"I don't have hobbies - I'm developing a robust post-apocalyptic skill set"
    I may be discharged and retired but I'm sure I did not renounce the oath that I solemnly swore!

Boolit Master
    Sincere Prayers for Hope, Faith, Courage, Redemption, Love, Mercy,and Wisdom.... Amen

Boolit Master

Added to our prayer list.

Super Moderator Emeritus
    Praying Lord will open his heart to recieve Christ and that the Holy Spirit leads you with words to bring him to recieve Christ.
    Amen

Prayer sent.
    Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

Boolit Master

Prayers sent
    "In God we trust, in all others, check the manual!"

Boolit Master

Prayers sent
    Are my kids/grandkids more important than "o"'s kids, to me they are,darn tooting they are!!! They deserve the same armed protection afforded "o"'s kids.
    I have been hoodwinked but not by"o"
    In God we trust,in "o" never trust
    Support those that support the Constitution and the 2nd Amendant

In Remembrance / Boolit Grand Master Boaz's Avatar
    Praying for recovery and him finding GOD .
    No turning back , No turning back !

Moderator Emeritus

Father we have been taught that it is never too late to accept Jesus as our savior and to earn everlasting life with God in Heaven providing we accept Jesus freely and of our own will. Father, I am asking that You reach out to Bill's father in law and show him the compassion and grace that You are capable of. Father please show him the way to salvation and grace. AMEN
    When guns are outlawed only criminals and the government will have them and at that time I will see very little difference in either!

"Within the covers of the Bible are the answers for all the problems man faces." President Ronald Reagan

"We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the law breaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is acoutable for his actions." Presdent Ronald Reagan

Father we ask that William's relative be moved to accept your grace. Bless this entire family. In Jesus' name amen.

Wayne
    What doesn't kill you makes you stronger - or else it gives you a bad rash.
    Venison is free-range, organic, non-GMO and gluten-free

Boolit Master

Update:
    Jet has been unconscious and on a vent since Tuesday. Diagnosis is pneumonia, blood clot in lung, high BP, congestive heart failure, lung dis-function, alcoholism, etc. They are going to try taking him off the vent, he has been sedated so it may be iffy. Your prayers are appreciated.
    Bill
    He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the LORD require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God?

I may be discharged and retired but I'm sure I did not renounce the oath that I solemnly swore!

Moderator Emeritus

Prayers up for Jet. It's not God's will that any be lost, but we DO have to accept the wondrous Gift He offers us while there is still breath left in us. Praying for his salvation, and comfort for the family and friends all around.

Boolit Master

Roger died a week ago Sat. Funeral was yesterday. Gospel was preached at the funeral. Roger's body took its last ride, from the funeral home to the cemetery in a Corvair pickup he had restored and modified with a big V8 motor.

Perma-Banned

Sad to hear this...

Sincere condolences, may God bring comfort and closure to you and the family.
    Corvair pickup? 327?
    Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

Moderator Emeritus

William you have my condolences with the loss of Jeff. It is good that Jeff is no longer suffering and is at peace with God.
    When guns are outlawed only criminals and the government will have them and at that time I will see very little difference in either!

"Within the covers of the Bible are the answers for all the problems man faces." President Ronald Reagan

"We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the law breaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is acoutable for his actions." Presdent Ronald Reagan

Moderator Emeritus

Always sorry to hear of the passing of a loved one. Hope he made his Peace with the Lord. Alcoholics are a very different "animal" to work with, and what they say, and what's in their hearts are often diametrically opposed to each other. And it is NOT just a matter of the human will that keeps them drinking. Addiction is an organic proposition, and only another addict can really understand it. So all addicts are frequently, even almost universally, misunderstood. Yeah, they have a big problem, but just putting them down and disparaging them, and asking them why they don't "just quit" does NOT do anything but make matters worse, no matter how many good intentions accompany such things.

So do NOT judge him as lost if he never told you what was really in his heart. That's the Lord's pay grade, and NOT ours! Just pray for him. It can't hurt, and who knows? Might do some good! We do not understand near as much about our Lord as we usually like to think we do! We tend to take such simplistic views of others' lives. Christ knows MUCH more about what was in his heart than we ever could.

Prayers up for the families involved.