WidenersInline FabricationTitan ReloadingMidSouth Shooters Supply
Lee PrecisionSnyders JerkyRepackboxLoad Data
Reloading Everything RotoMetals2

Thread: Jim Conner

Moderator Emeritus / Trusted loob groove dealer

Somers, Montana, a quaint little drinking village,with a severe hunting and fishing problem.

Jim Conner

Jim has collapsed and stopped breathing, and had seizures. About 30 minutes ago LifeFlight had landed in his yard to take him to Roanoke Hospital for treatment. He was awake and aware when he was loaded into the helicopter but he had a very low heart rate.
    The solid soft lead bullet is undoubtably the best and most satisfactory expanding bullet that has ever been designed. It invariably mushrooms perfectly, and never breaks up. With the metal base that is essential for velocities of 2000 f.s. and upwards to protect the naked base, these metal-based soft lead bullets are splendid.
    John Taylor - "African Rifles and Cartridges"

Forget everything you know about loading jacketed bullets. This is a whole new ball game!

Perma-Banned

Prayer sent.

In Remembrance / Boolit Grand Master Boaz's Avatar
    Lord Jim needs your help . Be with him , guide his caregivers . Give him him strength Lord and speed his recovery . In Jesus name I ask . Amen
    No turning back , No turning back !

Boolit Master

May our Heavenly Father place his healing hand upon my good friend Jim Conner. Praying hard Jim!

Boolit Master

Prayers sent
    "In God we trust, in all others, check the manual!"

Super Moderator Emeritus
    Lord Jim needs your healing touch upon this problem. We do not know what's wrong but Lord you do. Lay your healing hand on him and restore his health.

Amen

Boolit Master

Edge of The Crab Orchard National Wildlife Refuge
    Jim had a stent put in, supposed to be going home in a couple of days!
    More "This is what happened when I,,,,," and less "What would happen if I,,,,"

Last of the original Group Buy Honcho's.

"Dueling should have never been made illegal in this country. It settled lots of issues between folks."- Char-Gar

In Remembrance / Boolit Grand Master Boaz's Avatar
    Good news ! Thank you !
    No turning back , No turning back !

Boolit Master

Amen for a great report.

Praying for Jim.
    Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

Boolit Master

I am reluctant to post too much about this but I reckon Jim and Janet will forgive me if I do. I know there's a lot of folks here that have a high regard for Jim and I figure they would like to know how Jim is getting on.

Janet (Jim's wife) said Jim had a good night and is recovering from the massive heart attack he suffered and the stent procedure. He had 100% blockage in one of the arteries of his heart (Janet told me which one but darned if I can remember) and had the heart attack not happened in the presence of one of his friends the outcome would have probably been different. I believe in the power of prayer and will continue to pray for Jim's recovery and Janet's strength. I thank God for putting the right person in place to give Jim the help he needed immediately.

Boolit Master

Prayers sent for Jim
    Are my kids/grandkids more important than "o"'s kids, to me they are,darn tooting they are!!! They deserve the same armed protection afforded "o"'s kids.
    I have been hoodwinked but not by"o"
    In God we trust,in "o" never trust
    Support those that support the Constitution and the 2nd Amendant

Moderator Emeritus

Father Please be with Jim as You do Your will. Father, please take any pain away and give him the grace that we all need. Father, please be with Jim, his family, and his friends as he goes through this time of his life. AMEN
    When guns are outlawed only criminals and the government will have them and at that time I will see very little difference in either!

"Within the covers of the Bible are the answers for all the problems man faces." President Ronald Reagan

"We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the law breaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is acoutable for his actions." Presdent Ronald Reagan

Perma-Banned
    best wishes Jim. we miss ya at the VFW meat shoots.

Boolit Buddy

Prayer sent

Moderator Emeritus

Wow! I hate I missed being here when this happened, but prayed for all who've requested prayer or had it requested for them daily. I can't help but wonder how many of us here are still here because of God's will and the advancement of medicine today. It's amazing how many lives are spared, that would otherwise have been lost, often long ago. Is our God a wonderful and loving God or what?