Inline FabricationWidenersRepackboxSnyders Jerky
MidSouth Shooters Supply Titan Reloading

Thread: For those no longer by our side

Boolit Master

The LAST State to allow Conceal Carry -The new 5O

For those no longer by our side

I just love this it is so true

For Angel Patches Bitt and Jody
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 17630097_1510337309029278_7006249888570211860_n.jpg  
    LOYALTY ABOVE ALL ELSE, EXCEPT HONOR

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history, when everybody stands around reloading." -- Thomas Jefferson

"The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena and who, at the worst, if he fails, at least he fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who knew neither victory nor defeat."
    Theodore Roosevelt

NRA
    BENEFACTOR LIFE MEMBER

Boolit Master

I think God gave us dogs cause we could never be as good a friend to one another as they are to us! I still feel the ache from the last two we had to put down! The pack is weaker without them but so much stronger cause we knew them!!!!

Boolit Master
    I like it. If everyone was a bit more like may last dog the world would be a better place.

Boolit Grand Master bedbugbilly's Avatar
    Great words! As I am reading this, my "Gracie" - a little 10 pound Poodle that was an "abused rescue" dog, is sitting on my lap. We have had many dogs over the last 45 years and as we don't have kids - they are our "kids". Every one was special and I miss them all - but this little 10 pound "package of love" that is sitting on my lap stole my heart the minute I held her. No matter what my mood may be, she is there with love and devotion to make the day better and put a smile on my face. If we could only learn to treat others with the unquestionable love that they have for us, it would be a better world. Truly they are a gift from God . . . and for those who don't "believe" . . . and don't get your feathers all in a ruffle . . . . the love and devotion of a dog, cat, horse or whatever, to me, is surely a sign of a gift to us from a higher power.

Thanks for posting DCP - truly enjoyed it!

Boolit Master

It's really hard to outlove a dog.
    Ole Jack
    "'Necesity' is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of Tyrants: it is the creed of slaves."
    William Pitt, 1783
    "America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we faulter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves." Abraham Lincoln.

Boolit Master

WOW-- Such true words.
    Dogs are an honest to goodness gift.
    Hate is like drinking poison and hoping the other man dies.

*Cohesiveness* *Leadership* *a common cause***

***In a gunfight your expected to be an active participant in your own rescue***

The effective range of an excuse is ZERO Meters

Boolit Master

You guys are making me cry, but thank you for your words of love, truthfulness, honesty. My wife said just the other day, the only time she ever seen me cry was when our little Scooby left us.
    Enewetak Atomic Clean Up Veteran 1979

Good post. I have four little ones that are all terrors, and I'm still working on getting my hands on my stray that is staying 50 ft away. He'll come up unless a car gets him.

Boolit Master

As I sit here being bugged by our Sherry. I realized that the Title to this POST should have been

To all those that have and will stand by our side.

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history, when everybody stands around reloading." -- Thomas Jefferson

"The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena and who, at the worst, if he fails, at least he fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who knew neither victory nor defeat."
    Theodore Roosevelt

NRA
    BENEFACTOR LIFE MEMBER

Yes...I dont think i can ever give my dogs as much love as they give me. They are relentless in their love for us. No matter what...they stand/sit/lay by our side.
    "I CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST WHICH STRENGTHENETH ME"
    Phil. 4:13

MY 'Staight shooter' FEEDBACK LINK .
    Thank you for utilizing:

http://castboolits.gunloads.com/show...raight-Shooter

Amen!

As I write this my 3 yr old lays pressed against my right leg.
    He is nothing much to write about. His mother was a Chihuahua, his father a midnight wanderer with a strong dose of terrier. He weighs about 13 lbs, and I can not seem to convince him that traffic noise and people talking outside are not a threat to us.

But, he loves the dickens out of both me and my wife. And I am a better man for having known him.

Boolit Master
    Hi...

We lost our male black Lab Wesson almost two years ago at age 14-1/2 years.
    He was quite possibly the best dog that ever lived.

Five years ago, I had a nasty bout of salivary gland cancer and was in the hospital for over a week following some oral and throat surgery.

When I came home, unable to eat or drink and living on a feeding tube for a couple of months, that dog parked himself beside my recliner and would not leave other than to eat, drink and go outside for biological reasons. His head rested on the arm of the recliner with his nose against my arm for hours at a time.

Even after I recovered, when I came home he would lay at my feet with his head on my foot until the last day of his life.
    I am not an emotional person and I do not wear my feelings on my sleeve, so to speak, but the day he died I cried for the first time in my adult life.
    We were adopted by a couple of litter mate Labradors puppies a couple of weeks after he died...a house without a dog doesn't seem like a home to me.

The more people I know, the better I like my dog.

Wesson's ashes along with those of his litter mate, Smith, are resting here in the den. He wouldn't let me out of his sight and I'm not letting him out of mine.

Boolit Master

Angel and Patches ashes are right behind me on the shelf.
    One day we will bury them with one of us

Theodore Roosevelt

NRA
    BENEFACTOR LIFE MEMBER

Lost my black lab jake 2 weeks ago and my chocolate lab not doing well ether there my best friends follow me every where

I was talking to a customer of mine earlier today about how I haven't owned another dog for ten years since our Maxx died. It was simply such a painful heartbreak, I couldn't take another like it.

We we have two cats now and likely won't have another dog (for selfish reasons of painful heartbreak) for some time.

God bless our dogs, eh?
    A government that robs from Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul.