RepackboxLee PrecisionReloading EverythingMidSouth Shooters Supply
RotoMetals2Snyders JerkyWidenersTitan Reloading
Load Data Inline Fabrication

Thread: Update on my wife and I

Boolit Master

Unhappy Update on my wife and I

Just to keep everybody updated and to ask for continued prayers. We are still filling out paperwork trying to get my wife into MD Anderson. She hasn't seen the oncologist for the first time yet as without insurance the first visit would cost us $21800.00, and once they agreed with the reports from out PCF and Surgeons we would need to pay at least half of the first years treatments down which the first year would be $100000.00 so we would need to pay $50000.00 down. That's $71800.00 (Yes seventy-one THOUSAND eight hundred dollars) we would have to have up front the first day. Since we are still fighting for my SS Disability and have no income it's just not possible, and the banks won't even remortgage our house at this point. Medicaid has told us that IF she were an illegal alien (I'm not kidding here) it wouldn't be a problem they could get her medicaid and treatment within' the week, but since she is white, married, childless, and we haven't yet lost our house they can't do anything for us. We are still filling out paperwork, but there is no end or treatment in sight at this point. Any prayers would be appreciated.

God Bless, and One Love.

Richard
    Yes I can be long winded. Yes I follow rabbit trails. Yes I admit when I am wrong. Your mileage may vary.

Keep your powder dry. Watch yer Top knot.

"Praise the Lord and pass the ammunition!"

Yes there were "Short" 45 Colts! http://www.leverguns.com/articles/taylor/45_short_colt.htm

Fervent prayer sent.
    Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

Vendor Sponsor

Prayers sent forth..
    Last edited by DougGuy; 04-05-2017 at 11:16 PM.
    Got a .22 .30 .32 .357 .38 .40 .41 .44 .45 .480 or .500 S&W cylinder that needs throats honed? 9mm, 10mm/40S&W, 45 ACP pistol barrel that won't "plunk" your handloads? 480 Ruger or 475 Linebaugh cylinder that needs the "step" reamed to 6° 30min chamfer? Click here to send me a PM You can also find me on Facebook Click Here.

In Remembrance / Boolit Grand Master Boaz's Avatar
    More prayer directed at getting her in to receive treatment .
    No turning back , No turning back !

Perma-Banned

Prayer sent.

Super Moderator Emeritus
    Lord we the cast boolits family come United in prayer for Richards wife to recieved This help or for you to touch her body and heal this cancer. Lord your will be done because we know the healing belongs to you.
    In Jesus name Amen

The Lord is in the way making business & may He find a way for you.

Boolit Master

Prayers sent
    "In God we trust, in all others, check the manual!"

Boolit Master

Prayers are continued, Please keep us updated.

Father, bring healing to Richard's wife, and peace to their whole family. Resolve their financial situation in the miraculous way only you can. Amen

Wayne
    What doesn't kill you makes you stronger - or else it gives you a bad rash.
    Venison is free-range, organic, non-GMO and gluten-free

Prayers Sent - May God Bless You and Your Family.

Moderator Emeritus

Prayers sent everything works out ok

Moderator Emeritus

Earnestly praying for your wife and you, and the rest of her family and friends.

THIS is what results when Congress (mostly Dems, but the Repubs too sometimes, unfortunately) pass laws to "buy votes" from the poor, while totally neglecting the people who've built and maintained this nation. Everything seems to be standing on its head these days!

But God is gracious and kind and loving, and He can provide a way. God grant that something is revealed or will transpire that will get her the help she needs. Go with God, and know that He loves you, and will take care of you, whatever happens, and whatever you all face.

Moderator Emeritus

Father, Please come to the aid of Mr. and Mrs. GoodOlBoy. Please allow them to get the treatments that his wife desperately needs. Please move the S.S. people to give Richard his disability. Please take the frustrations away that they are both feeling. Please take any pain away from Richard's better half. Father we ask for a lot and I am begging You for yet another favor but they truly need Your help. AMEN
    When guns are outlawed only criminals and the government will have them and at that time I will see very little difference in either!

"Within the covers of the Bible are the answers for all the problems man faces." President Ronald Reagan

"We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the law breaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is acoutable for his actions." Presdent Ronald Reagan

Boolit Master

Prayer sent

and

CALL your Senators, Yes, I really mean this, Call your Senator and ask that an
    aide be assigned to assist your case.

John Cornyn (R-TX)

Mike
    NRA Benefactor 2004 USAF RET 1971-95