Inline FabricationRepackboxLee PrecisionWideners
Titan ReloadingRotoMetals2MidSouth Shooters SupplySnyders Jerky
Load Data Reloading Everything

Thread: NOE 460-378. Great experience buying from NOE

Boolit Master

NOE 460-378. Great experience buying from NOE

Got my new mold in today. I just wanted to post how much i like dealing with NOE.

Shot story. I first orderd a collar bullet mold. Only 1 in stock when i orderd. I waited a week and called. He said there was a problem withthe inventory and he apoligized. I told him i would wait. 8 weeks later i was tired of waiting so i called to change my order to a mold in stock. Again he apoligized. The mold was in the mail the next day. I was excited to try it as soon as it came in. Bullets just fall out of the mold. Quality is great. Im loading some tonight to shoot this weekend.

I wanted to post what i think of there customer service. I will definitely do business with NOE again.

This great customer service really stands out this week because of the horrible customer service from buying my CZ Shadow 2. Night and day difference in these companies. I will buy many more molds but im looking at other competition guns

Boolit Grand Master

Al Nelson is A-1 . b
    Myself , being a tightwad penny pincher , just the thought buying a $100.00 mould was ludicrous . But reading all the hype I decided that before I die I would see just how much better these "good " moulds could be than the Lyman and Lee's I had been using.
    Well , the moulds did prove to be worth the money but the customer service Al showed me was worth more than the mould price. At one time I would have never spent $100.00 on a mould , but right now I own 4 NOE moulds and a lot of that reason is the super customer service Al Nelson provides ....He really cares , and in my book, that's priceless.
    Gary
    Last edited by gwpercle; 03-31-2017 at 04:44 PM.
    Certified Cajun
    Proud Member of The Basket of Deplorables
    " Let's Go Brandon !"