WidenersRepackboxLee PrecisionSnyders Jerky
Reloading EverythingInline FabricationLoad DataMidSouth Shooters Supply
Titan Reloading RotoMetals2

Thread: .223 reformed case projects

.223 reformed case projects

Here is a picture of my work on reforming .223 cases to shoot from my contender pistols, and after looking at Artful's .338 loaded cases, I think I will have to move my .338 project up a notch. Anyone here have any experince with building and shooting the different named .338's like the 338 whisper?? I have come across a few different named wildcats formed from the .223 case that used a .338 diameter bullet and would like to hear your thoughts about them.

HGS

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	102_1218.jpg 
Views:	342 
Size:	83.4 KB 
ID:	192555

Quote Originally Posted by HGS View Post
    Here is a picture of my work on reforming .223 cases to shoot from my contender pistols, and after looking at Artful's .338 loaded cases, I think I will have to move my .338 project up a notch. Anyone here have any experince with building and shooting the different named .338's like the 338 whisper?? I have come across a few different named wildcats formed from the .223 case that used a .338 diameter bullet and would like to hear your thoughts about them.

HGS

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	102_1218.jpg 
Views:	342 
Size:	83.4 KB 
ID:	192555
    I don't have much to contribute in the way of information but I did want to say that both your work (the reformation of cases) and the tray are a beautiful sight! I've just gotten "crazy" for me in reforming 223 to 300 AAC. That isn't anything like what you have done but one day!! haha!

Seriously nice work
    Si vis pacem, para bellum