Load DataSnyders JerkyMidSouth Shooters SupplyLee Precision
RepackboxTitan ReloadingWidenersRotoMetals2
Reloading Everything Inline Fabrication

Thread: A friend needs your prayers again

Moderator Emeritus

A friend needs your prayers again

My great friend Mike has been fighting prostate cancer for several years now, and recently had radiation and chemo. He's really ailing badly now, and can't eat. Things just smell and taste repulsive to him now. And he's got serious and unrelenting pain as well, probably from several sources. He's just plain haggard from carrying the load he's been carrying for a good while now, and has lost about 40 pounds in the last 6 months or so. He's just worn out, mainly, and his attitude is suffering. Just talked to him a few minutes ago, and tried to cheer him up, and had some measure of success in it, but he's sure carrying a heavy load right now. If you will, just pray for his healing, and that God will be gentle with him please. I really thank you all for your efforts on his behalf. He's a believer, and his belief is strong. Constant pain is his weakness, as it is with us all when it's unrelenting, and he's really challenged with that right now. He's very worthy of your prayers, and I can assure you that your prayers are much appreciated by both him and me. Thank you, so very much.

Lord we all know you have a purpose and a plan for Mike, and we pray that you would take him in your hands and comfort him, and ease his suffering during these difficult times. I pray that you would bless him and his family, and I pray that your will be done. In Jesus' name.
    "Those who hammer their guns into plows, will plow for those who do not"
    Thomas Jefferson

Praying for Mike. May God show His Mercy and Healing. In Jesus name. Amen
    I've been there myself and the treatments and side effects are slow to heal. Hang in there brother, it WILL get better. Attitude is 99% of success.
    Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

In Remembrance

Lord, bless him with your loving touch.

Prayers sent for Mike.

Perma-Banned

Prayer sent.

Boolit Master

Father we ask that You will give Mike some pain relief and that his symptoms will subside, We ask that Mike will gain a portion of his strength and that he will be able to get back to normal activities soon. We ask these things in Jesus name, Amen.

Boolit Master

Prayers sent
    "In God we trust, in all others, check the manual!"

Boolit Master
    Sincere Prayers for Love, Mercy, Hope, Strength, Healing, Faith,and that the pain may go away.... Dale

Boolit Master

Prayers sent in the Name of Jesus!
    Maker of Silver Boolits for Werewolf hunting

Moderator Emeritus

Thanks to all of you. I talked with Mike again yesterday and today, and his voice was MUCH stronger, and his attitude MUCH better! He was transferred to a room in the local hospice, so he could get the round the clock nursing he needed. The radiation and chemo has really hit him hard. He couldn't eat, but now, he can again, and that's a blessing that's truly inestimable. Us country boys don't do well if we can't eat! It looks like he's on the mend, and his attitude is MUCH stronger now. So thanks to all of you, but keep him in your prayers, because as Yogi said, "It ain't over 'till it's over," and it ain't over just yet. He'll be needing prayer for a while yet, and on his behalf, let me thank all of you profusely. He's very appreciative of all your prayers, and honestly believes it's making a difference.