Titan ReloadingSnyders JerkyLoad DataRotoMetals2
Reloading EverythingMidSouth Shooters SupplyWidenersLee Precision
Inline Fabrication Repackbox
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Scored One of My Dream Guns

Moderator Emeritus

A friend of mine has several of the FA's. Most impressively fit guns! Love the grip, too. Only problem is, when I visited, he wouldn't turn his head so I could steal one or more! I need a better class of friend, don't I????

Banned

Nice gun. I've always been a bit fearful to shoot a Freedom Arms revolver because everybody says they'll spoil you so bad that guns like Ruger Blackhawks will just feel like trash to you after you've shot one.

Banned

Thank you all for posting in this thread. I have waited a long time to get this and it is as advertised, a finely crafted gun with fit and finish beyond any gun I have ever owned. I have three Blackhawks, a 50th Anniversary I have not touched and two that i had tuned by the best SASS gunsmiths. Love my Blackhawks, but I cannot even get my fingernail in between the rear of the cylinder and the frame on the Freedom Arms 97. That surprised me, the good kind of surprise.
    Last edited by jmort; 03-29-2017 at 08:23 PM.

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by richhodg66 View Post
    Nice gun. I've always been a bit fearful to shoot a Freedom Arms revolver because everybody says they'll spoil you so bad that guns like Ruger Blackhawks will just feel like trash to you after you've shot one.
    It's twoo, it's twooo!

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by jmort View Post
    Thank you all for posting in this thread. I have waited a long time to get this and it is as advertised, a finely crafted gun with fit and finish beyond any gun I have ever owned. I have three Blackhawks, a 50th Anniversary I have not touched and two that i had tuned by the best SASS gunsmiths. Love my Blackhawks, but I cannot even get my fingernail in between the rear of the cylinder and the frame on the Freedom Arms 97. That surprised me, the good kind of surprise.
    I am green with envy. Man I bet that'll be a sweet shooter.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12