Reloading EverythingTitan ReloadingLee PrecisionWideners
Load DataRepackboxMidSouth Shooters SupplySnyders Jerky
RotoMetals2 Inline Fabrication
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2400 Powder

Boolit Master

Bass Pro in Nashville has one pounders on the shelf. $39.99 plus 9.25% sales tax.

(they can keep it, I will shoot slingshots until the reloading stores have it again)

Boolit Master
    I saw an email from someone at Alliant on another forum. Alliant is already sold out of 2400 again; the guy said the last production run sold out in just a couple of weeks, where it usually takes several months. He also said that their plant is - and has been - running 24/7, so simply adding another shift isn't an option.
    Service members, veterans and those concerned about their mental health can call the Veterans Crisis Line to speak to trained professionals. To talk to someone, call 1-800-273-8255 and Press 1, send a text message to 838255 or chat at VeteransCrisisLine.net/Chat.

If you or someone you know might be at risk of suicide, there is help. Call the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline at 1-800-273-8255, text a crisis counselor at 741741 or visit suicidepreventionlifeline.org.

Boolit Master

Blackwater and Rangerdude,

Check your PMs.

I saw an email from someone at Alliant on another forum. Alliant is already sold out of 2400 again; the guy said the last production run sold out in just a couple of weeks, where it usually takes several months. He also said that their plant is - and has been - running 24/7, so simply adding another shift isn't an option.
    I saw that too. Hopefully things will settle down, at least for the next 3 1/2 years.
    Keep your powder dry,

Scharf

Boolit Master

After about 3 years of trying, I just scored an 8#er on a club order. Single pound jugs have generally been available, but I use a LOT of 2400

Boolit Buddy
    Found two one pounders at Cabelas of all places .

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12