Inline FabricationMidSouth Shooters SupplySnyders JerkyRepackbox
Lee PrecisionTitan ReloadingReloading EverythingWideners
Load Data RotoMetals2
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Prayer request for Christina please.

Prayer request for Christina please.

My wife, Christina, went to have a tooth pulled, and it turned into a surgical extraction. The dentist said it was a hard one and she was going to be in a lot of pain. Well, she ended up getting a dry socket... which has not healed at all. The dentist has packed it almost every day since it was realized she had a dry socket. Its been getting worse... and not showing any signs of healing.

That last visit was today... when we got home we called the oral surgeon. Christina said the nurse talked to the dentist, and he was concerned, and they made her an appointment for tomorrow. So we're going to Louisville tomorrow for that.

Im sure there is reason for concern from a medical stand point... But my concern is her pain. She's been in excruciating pain for 2 weeks, she's been doubled over crying a lot of that time.

So, if you're inclined to say a prayer for her benefit, we'd both appreciate it.

Perma-Banned

Prayer sent.

Boolit Master

Father we come before You bringing Christina for Your healing and comfort, We ask that the pain will subside and she can get back to normal. We ask that You get all honor and glory, Amen.

In Remembrance / Boolit Grand Master Boaz's Avatar
    There is nothing wrong with being concerned about someone you love having pain brother . Thank you for giving the privilege of offering to pray for her .
    Last edited by Boaz; 03-27-2017 at 07:50 PM.
    No turning back , No turning back !

Prayers sent.

Thanks everyone.

Boolit Master

Yes, I had a tooth extracted before Christmas and the dentist office was closed for TWO weeks
    Jaw bone parts kept moving around and causing infection, YUK!!!
    Q-Tips and Orajel (Maximun Strength) gel were what I had to have to get some comfort!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I have prayed for Christina and for you as you support her
    Mike

http://www.orajel.com/en/Products/ad...-Medicated-Gel
    NRA Benefactor 2004 USAF RET 1971-95

In Remembrance

Father, Please be with Christina and her husband. Give him comfort and please lay your healing hand upon her and take away the pain. You said in your word that if any two agree as touching anything it would be done for them. I claim this promise Father as I know there are more than two praying for her right now. To You be all the Glory and Honor. Amen
    Tennessee Hunter Education Instructor

“The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to
    restrain the people; it is an instrument for the
    people to restrain the government-lest it come to
    dominate our lives and interests"
    Patrick Henry

Boolit Master

Prayers sent.
    "Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same......." - Ronald Reagan

"It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather, we should thank God that such men lived." - George Patton

The second amendment is a nail on which hangs a picture of freedom - member Alex 4x4 Tver, Russia

Praying for Christina. And thanks Bazoo for bringing this here.
    Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

Boolit Master

Prayers sent
    "In God we trust, in all others, check the manual!"

Super Moderator Emeritus
    Lord you can touch this and heal it and we as the cast Boolits family are asking you to heal Christina.
    Amen

Lord I am with Preacher Jim. I know you can send your healing love and reduce/remove her distress. Ease her mind and spirit, be with her and her husband in this time of trial.
    Give her peace Lord if it be thy will. I believe Lord, but I know I do not see all that you see.
    To God be the glory, and may YOUR will be done, on earth as it is in Heaven.

We ask this in the name of God the Father Allmighty, and in the name of his Son Jesus the Crhist, and in the name of the Holy Spirit.

Amen.

Thank everyone, and thank you Lord for answered prayers. She had relief last night for the first night in 2 weeks. She woke up with zero pain in the tooth. We got the oral surgeon, and he said there was a piece of dead bone in the cavity and when removed, it would form a blood clot and heal normally. Hes going to do the procedure Thursday.

I ended up making a concoction that she said helped. I took asprin, crushed it to a powder, gave a good squirt of triple medicated orajel, and then a bit of orajel medicated mouth rinse enough to make the consistency of paste. She said it helped.

She said the prayer helped for sure.

Thanks again, everyone, for the concern and prayer.

Boolit Master

God is SOOOO Good!!
    Mike
    NRA Benefactor 2004 USAF RET 1971-95

Moderator Emeritus

Prayers up for both of you. When someone you love is in pain, it hurts you nearly as much as the loved one. In some ways, maybe even more. God bless both of you, and send a healing to her that will last. Amen.

Perma-Banned

Great news.

Praise GOD.

Moderator Emeritus

Father, Please walk with Christina as she undergoes her oral surgery and recovery. Please take the pain away and allow the dentist to successfully treat her condition. AMEN
    When guns are outlawed only criminals and the government will have them and at that time I will see very little difference in either!

"Within the covers of the Bible are the answers for all the problems man faces." President Ronald Reagan

"We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the law breaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is acoutable for his actions." Presdent Ronald Reagan

Boolit Master
    Prayers sent and hopes for a successful procedure to cure the problem.

Banned

Praying for Christina, for a full healing.
    Went through the reverse ordeal recently with my daughter. Had her wisdom teeth removed and the oral surgeon was an idiot. Took a couple visits to family dentist to fix problem, bone left in extraction site etc.
    The blood clot is critical. Once it forms, be careful and risne with saltwater often.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast