RepackboxTitan ReloadingInline FabricationSnyders Jerky
Lee PrecisionRotoMetals2Reloading EverythingWideners
MidSouth Shooters Supply Load Data
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Just too much junk, lol Do know of a person just starting into casting?

Boolit Master
    Lyman Bushings: H-G, H-G, H-17, H-15, and H-10. Anyone need them?

Boolit Master

Quote Originally Posted by Teddy (punchie) View Post
    Lyman Bushings: H-G, H-G, H-17, H-15, and H-10. Anyone need them?
    Dsh1106 is needing Lyman bushings.

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by BrassMagnet View Post
    Dsh1106 is needing Lyman bushings.
    yep but if I understand right the H-number, are powder?? And H- letter are shot and Scott has an H-G.

So H-G, H-G, H-17, H-15, and H-10 are not spoken for.

Artful

Think I have a set of 308 dies , I will look again. No extra 223
    dies. May have some brass in both do you need it?

Teddy
    I could definitely use some 223 brass if anyone has any. I am also looking for a 309 sizer (Lee) as I am converting cases to 300 Blackout. I am a very new caster...just cast my first boolits this past weekend and it is ADDICTING!! haha!! I love it! I bought a small Lee Precision 5 pound melter...should've gone larger because I use a tiny ladle and it takes a LOT of patience...First batch, I got 3 good ones (I say this loosely)...out of 30. Second batch, I only had to throw 5 back for remelting (out of about 50).

I love this site and all the knowledge it's got.
    Si vis pacem, para bellum

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by WickedColt View Post
    I could definitely use some 223 brass if anyone has any. I am also looking for a 309 sizer (Lee) as I am converting cases to 300 Blackout. I am a very new caster...just cast my first boolits this past weekend and it is ADDICTING!! haha!! I love it! I bought a small Lee Precision 5 pound melter...should've gone larger because I use a tiny ladle and it takes a LOT of patience...First batch, I got 3 good ones (I say this loosely)...out of 30. Second batch, I only had to throw 5 back for remelting (out of about 50).

I love this site and all the knowledge it's got.
    Yes we have some 223 brass. Cost is going be what I Paid, just for you only .04 cent each plus shipping. Don't have allot. But be enough to get you started.

Boolit Buddy
    Could use one of the "lace-on" comb raisers as seen on some the older rifles.

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by buggybuilder View Post
    Could use one of the "lace-on" comb raisers as seen on some the older rifles.
    Don't have one that I know of.

I just looked on ebay and found a few molds that might work for $50 and more, might take a look.

Quote Originally Posted by Hick View Post
    Bill

I was in the same situation looking for molds for 32 WS-- found old Lyman/Ideal molds on Gunbroker.com. I got a nice 321427 single cavity for under $40 including the mold handles. You might want to try gunbroker.

Hick

Quote Originally Posted by BrassMagnet View Post
    I probably have the stems.

Thank both of you for a collaborative effort to help put together dies for the grandson of a friend of mine. As a reminder, I can use the older 310 to fit my Lyman Tru Line Jr. or with a press the newer dies. You both are awesome.
    Last edited by bbogue1; 04-18-2017 at 06:57 AM.

Boolit Master
    Okay had a crazy week of doctors office visit and PT , tests etc.

Now to relax some.

Here is a list of items that people are looking for or I have :

HAVE :
    Lyman Bushings: H-G, H-G, H-17, H-15, and H-10 ( dsh1106 had the H-G already)

MEC : shotgun reloader parts ask. Getting ready next month to start selling presses, and extra parts. Darn I been reloading shot shells too long. I have a mess parts.

LOOKING FOR:
    Baryngyl dies in , 9mm and 40 S&W also need 30-30 dies.

bbogue1 needs a set of die; 45 Auto dies (I have the dies but no stems yet ( BrassMagnet may have them) need to clean them up and check the dies out better) . And also looking for a press ( maybe he has found one). 9mm .357, .358 molds .

.40 dies for my son- in-law then.45 does for my friends grandson *****. After that I am looking for .358 molds and .41 and .452 molds. Then comes sizers for .357 .41 and .451
    a trimmer would Be so nice for ***** to use with his Russian rifle. I have trimming tools for 9mm and 38 Special but not .40 or .45.
    Neither ++++ nor ***** have calipers.

Boxes for round storage are always welcome(using Dollar Tree plastic containers now).

buggybuilder "lace-on" comb raisers as seen on some the older rifles.

hwilliam01a mold for the 32 Winchester Special, and sizing die (??) and help on using them.

cptjack can use the 35 molds. Redding scale #1 or #2. need pan and hook.

brstevns http://castboolits.gunloads.com/memb...?3868-brstevns Needs a 358 Winchester seater die that crimps.

Okay that about it for now.

Teddy
    Last edited by Teddy (punchie); 06-01-2017 at 07:53 AM.

I am really in need of a 358 winchester seating die that also crimps. Would not ask if I had the funds to purchase one.

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by toallmy View Post
    It worms my heart every time I see a post like this ,
    better do something about them heart worms!...they can be nasty!

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by brstevns View Post
    I am really in need of a 358 winchester seating die that also crimps. Would not ask if I had the funds to purchase one.
    Not going to have the seater my items.

Just looking for other ideas for doing your job. Would any .388 seater work?

Years ago I was always taught to crimp turn the seater die down down just enough to crimp the edge of the neck. But to do this brass must be all the same length. Looking at case size etc., would a 35 rem maybe work if set just so. ?? its .04 off on neck size and bullet is the same .04 smaller. I'm wrong its with in a .01 or the same on bullet size. Would a different 35 caliber seating die work is what I'm getting at.

Maybe someone else may have just what your looking for.

Not going to have the seater my items.

Just looking for other ideas for doing your job. Would any .388 seater work?

Years ago I was always taught to crimp turn the seater die down down just enough to crimp the edge of the neck. But to do this brass must be all the same length. Looking at case size etc., would a 35 rem maybe work if set just so. ?? its .04 off on neck size and bullet is the same .04 smaller. I'm wrong its with in a .01 or the same on bullet size. Would a different 35 caliber seating die work is what I'm getting at.

Maybe someone else may have just what your looking for.
    Yes a different die would work, 356 win , 350 rem mag not for sure what else. Not for sure if a 35 rem would work, don't think a 358 case would go up in it before hitting its shoulder.

Thanks. Been looking on Ebay every day. Bought a 323470 two cast mold that needed a sprue plate and a couple of screws. Got mold for 40 bucks and all the parts for $10 bucks. question I have is will 323 be ok instead of the 321. Do I need to resize them and that is where I cannot find a Lee resizer and Lyman dies are around, but need a Lyman resizer press to use them as they are not interchangeable.

I need a powder measure and a dribbler. I been using lee dippers.
    I also need a flat seat stem for lyman dies to fit 30-30. I can make any shape work though.
    Last edited by Bazoo; 06-01-2017 at 09:08 PM.

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by hwilliam01 View Post
    Thanks. Been looking on Ebay every day. Bought a 323470 two cast mold that needed a sprue plate and a couple of screws. Got mold for 40 bucks and all the parts for $10 bucks. question I have is will 323 be ok instead of the 321. Do I need to resize them and that is where I cannot find a Lee resizer and Lyman dies are around, but need a Lyman resizer press to use them as they are not interchangeable.

Need to find out how big the bore is. Get a lead plug and sewage (sp) the plug through the barrel. Read up on doing this I'm sure there a sticky on it.

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Bazoo View Post
    I need a powder measure and a dribbler. I been using lee dippers.
    I also need a flat seat stem for lyman dies to fit 30-30. I can make any shape work though.
    Maybe have a dribbler around.

You need a flat nose seater stem for the 30 caliber die set Lyman ?

Boolit Master

Maybe have a dribbler around.

You need a flat nose seater stem for the 30 caliber die set Lyman ?
    Teddy
    If you don't have a dribbler, let me know. I have an extra lying around here somewhere.
    Scott

You can easily judge the character of others by how they treat those who they think can do nothing for them.

Yes sir , a flat nose seater stem for a lyman 30 caliber die.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast