WidenersReloading EverythingLee PrecisionLoad Data
RepackboxRotoMetals2Inline FabricationSnyders Jerky
MidSouth Shooters Supply Titan Reloading

Thread: GOD is with us

In Remembrance / Boolit Grand Master Boaz's Avatar

GOD is with us

GOD is with us so who will stand against us ? We believe in the one true living GOD . GOD is undefeated , all powerful , all merciful , a GOD that loves us equally . In our faith though of sometime different thought faith is the binding factor . In our faith in him we love each other . In faith lies the common bond that allows and commands us to work to his greater glory .

Ephesians 2;8

For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God,

Romans 8;31

*What then shall we say to these things? If God is for us, who can be against us?
    Last edited by Boaz; 03-21-2017 at 09:25 PM.
    No turning back , No turning back !

He is indeed!

How you doing these days brother Boaz?

Perma-Banned

Very true!

Thanks for posting.

Boolit Master

24/7/365

Tired GhostHawk but not deterred . Trying to take a break , spirit is strong but flesh is weak . It's heck to get old . So much to do , so little time to get it done , so little physically to work with . LOL , makes me mad .

Boolit Buddy

Amen Brother, I believe it, now let's all go live this truth.
    Jeff

In Remembrance

Quote Originally Posted by Boaz View Post
    GOD is with us so who will stand against us ? We believe in the one true living GOD . GOD is undefeated , all powerful , all merciful , a GOD that loves us equally . In our faith though of sometime different thought faith is the binding factor . In our faith in him we love each other . In faith lies the common bond that allows and commands us to work to his greater glory .

Ephesians 2;8

For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God,

Romans 8;31

*What then shall we say to these things? If God is for us, who can be against us?
    Indeed it is so Bro. but don't forget that it is God who saves and gives us our daily strength. Eph. 2: 9 "Not of works least any man should boast."
    Tennessee Hunter Education Instructor

“The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to
    restrain the people; it is an instrument for the
    people to restrain the government-lest it come to
    dominate our lives and interests"
    Patrick Henry

Boolit Master

Amen for a great post.

Boolit Master
    Immanuel
    mattew 1:23
    love you brother
    when the dust settles and the smoke clears all that matters is I hear the words " well done my good and faithfully servant "

<(*)(()><

Moderator Emeritus

Gift of God = GRACE!
    When guns are outlawed only criminals and the government will have them and at that time I will see very little difference in either!

"Within the covers of the Bible are the answers for all the problems man faces." President Ronald Reagan

"We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the law breaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is acoutable for his actions." Presdent Ronald Reagan

Thank you rl69 !
    Immanuel ! GOD with us .

Hast thou not known? hast thou not heard,*that*the everlasting God, the LORD, the Creator of the ends of the earth, fainteth not, neither is weary?there is*no searching of his understanding.

He giveth power to the faint; and tothem that have*no might he increaseth strength.

Even the youths shall faint and be weary, and the young men shall utterly fall:

But they that wait/serve/hope upon the LORD shall renew*their*strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary;*and*they shall walk, and not faint.

Boolit Master

We my be getting old and weak Boaz but through Christ our future bright. My the Lord Bless and keep you. Amen

Moderator Emeritus

By the Grace of God, David fell Goliath, many battles were won though they Godly were outnumbered, and all manner of wonders have been performed that man alone could NEVER have achieved! We have SO many very real REASONS to believe, that it's a wonder, really, that there are yet those who simply don't want to! To each his own, of course. When God gave all of us our free wills, let none among us declaim what God has decreed. But with so many very real reasons to believe, disbelief can only be an act of will. I suspect our greatest weakness today, as Christians, is that we often can't tell someone why we truly believe. We really ought to work on that. But the MOST important thing is that we reach a state of real belief ourselves. After that, we've been charged to bring others to the Light, and often, to do that, it really, really helps if we can at least provide the reasons why WE believe. And as G. K. Chesterton said, he had "10,000 reasons" for his belief. And I honestly don't think that was an exaggeration for him, really, because he was such a deep and prolific thinker. A man who genuinely thinks, can find thousands of pretty concrete reasons why he believes. All it really takes is some honest searching, and fair consideration of what we find. God bless all of us, believer and unbeliever alike, and I pray for those who claim to not believe at this time. I pray God that will change, by whatever reason might be necessary for them.

Super Moderator Emeritus
    My body may fail but the Lord Jesus will never fail me. He is all I need to keep me going till he comes to take me home.

Boolit Master
    Thanks for this thread Lord.

Right on Preacher Jim, have not seen much of you lately, miss you.

GOD is with us . He proves it daily in our lives . His love is beyond our comprehension , beyond our understanding . He is not bound by petty inclinations , hate , distrust , ego , selfishness , lying , deceit , self doubt , revenge , love of self ,forgiveness.........too much to call . We attempt to gage him by our own wants , needs and frailties ...our failing . In accepting our obligation to follow trying to second guess him is a fail . He will guide if we listen .
    Last edited by Boaz; 03-28-2017 at 08:17 PM.

Boolit Buddy
    God is good all the time!