Inline FabricationSnyders JerkyReloading EverythingRepackbox
Lee PrecisionLoad DataWidenersMidSouth Shooters Supply
Titan Reloading RotoMetals2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: When will the first new shipments of foreign milsurps to arrive?

Moderator Emeritus

Gee whiz! Conspiracy theories seem to abound these days, no matter what the subject that comes up. I totally understand the impatience with our legislators, but right now, Trump is focused on really BIG things, like the economy, N. Korea, China, Russia, etc. I suspect he'll get around to this ASAP. We just don't know when it'll be "possible" for him to let go of the big issues and get his "round tuit" for this. Would anyone here want him to forego dealing with N. Korea, China and Russia, just to get a coveted milsurp? There's an old story about a fellow who prayed for patience. "Lord, I want patience, and I want it RIGHT NOW!" Most of us "moderns" frequently resemble that fellow. And yeah, it IS hard to have patience, but .... jumping the gun or leaving more truly serious and consequential issues to deal with this would be .... less than smart and less than honorable. I'll wait. Would LOVE to have one of those Garands!!!! And several more models, to boot!

Boolit Buddy
    Guys I hate to say it; but we all may be experiencing a huge PIPE DREAM. There is nothing really wrong with a pipe dream as long as we all recognize it for what it truly is: Wishful thinking lined with a little BS!.........................

I believe the Garands will be coming in short order. The CMP needs them:

http://thecmp.org/cmp_sales/

"The federal law that established the new CMP authorizes the Corporation to sell surplus .30 and.22 caliber military rifles, parts and ammunition to qualified U.S. citizens "for marksmanship". Accordingly, the CMP sells government-surplus M1 Garands, .22 caliber target rifles and small quantities of other rifles to qualified purchasers. Net revenue from CMP sales is used to fund operations and programs and to supplement a permanent endowment."
    "Everyone has a plan, until they get punched in the face!" - Mike Tyson

"Don't let my fears become yours." - Me, talking to my children

That look on your face, when you shift into 6th gear, but it's not there.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12