RotoMetals2Lee PrecisionStainLess Steel MediaWisconsin Trigger
MidSouth Shooters SupplyInline FabricationGraf & SonsTitan Reloading

Donate Now Goal amount for this year: 6000 USD, Received: 5345 USD (89%)
WE HAVE REACHED OUR GOAL! THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO HELPED CONTRIBUTE AND KEEP US GOING!
Our Annual server fund drive is going on now! This donation drive helps fund Cast Boolits for an entire year, and helps support our 2nd amendment rights! You can donate by Paypal by clicking the DONATE button. Or by Cash / Check / MO to the address below:

Willy Snyder
PO Box 2732
Pocatello, ID 83206
****Due to overwhelming e-mails, I will be very slow in updating this list. Please bear with me!****

Thread: PIF 9mm Brass for Frontier Cleaning Metal Cleaner

PIF 9mm Brass for Frontier Cleaning Metal Cleaner

Big thanks to ghh3rd for his Big Frontier Metal Cleaner. My apologies for delay in getting this posted.

In return I am posting up another bundle of 9mm brass. Included is 200+ cases of 9mm, various head stamp, cleaned via SS Chips. These come from my range and are generally once fired (but no true history) as part of training exercises performed there.

I'm also including a small bag of 9mm/380 bullets cast from COWW from my MP 358-93 mold, unsized.

First "I'll take those" followed by PM.

Boolit Bub
    "I'll take those"

Too bad I missed your offer. It is offers like this and wonderful people like you who make this forum so extra special. You know you are appreciated!!! I am investigating 9mm and .357 molds. The intent is to buy one that throws a bullet .357 or.358. My 9mm barrel slugs at .356. I understand your MP 358-93 mold throw a bullet larger than .357 then it has to be sized back? I see it is a .358 mold but I am wondering what size actually comes out of the mold.

PIF 9mm Brass for Frontier Cleaning Metal Cleaner

Quote Originally Posted by bbogue1 View Post
    Too bad I missed your offer. It is offers like this and wonderful people like you who make this forum so extra special. You know you are appreciated!!! I am investigating 9mm and .357 molds. The intent is to buy one that throws a bullet .357 or.358. My 9mm barrel slugs at .356. I understand your MP 358-93 mold throw a bullet larger than .357 then it has to be sized back? I see it is a .358 mold but I am wondering what size actually comes out of the mold.
    It was cut to drop at .360 and I size it to .355 for my 380. Wonderful mold that shoots very well in my bodyguard but I can't speak to it in a 9mm.

Shoot me a PM and I can send you a few regardless.

As for the special, I would just say it's part of being a member here that we all help each other as best as we can. For me not having a 9mm it's easy for me to help someone else with these. I throw the bullets in just cause I like to spread the word on Miha's fine products .
    Last edited by StuBach; 03-20-2017 at 12:34 PM.