Inline FabricationRotoMetals2StainLess Steel MediaTitan Reloading
Lee PrecisionGraf & SonsMidSouth Shooters Supply

Donate Now Goal amount for this year: 6000 USD, Received: 5345 USD (89%)
WE HAVE REACHED OUR GOAL! THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO HELPED CONTRIBUTE AND KEEP US GOING!
Our Annual server fund drive is going on now! This donation drive helps fund Cast Boolits for an entire year, and helps support our 2nd amendment rights! You can donate by Paypal by clicking the DONATE button. Or by Cash / Check / MO to the address below:

Willy Snyder
PO Box 2732
Pocatello, ID 83206
****Due to overwhelming e-mails, I will be very slow in updating this list. Please bear with me!****

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: FS or Trade Another Batch of Guns

Perma-Banned

FS or Trade Another Batch of Guns

Fellas, Selling some more guns. I have two kids in College and frankly could use some extra money Shipping is included. I prefer paypal but will also take a USPS Money order.

I am also interested in trades if something pops up that I am interested in. I can also add money if the trade is something I want. Off the top of my head I am always looking for Revolutionary War, Civil War up through World war 2 military, such as Garands, Johnson Rifles, M1 Carbines, Muskets, Contract Rifles, Trapdoor Springfields, 1911, revolvers, etc. If you have something you want to trade pop me a pm the worst I can say is no. I am also looking for top breaks such as smiths, webleys and enfields - no HR or Ivers sorry.

1. Marlin 1895 - First Year Production $650.00 - spf to missionary5155
    45/70 - Good Shape but has a stud hole in the lower part of the stock you can see it in the pic.
    This is a first year gun they came with Douglass barrels with 8 groove instead of the 12
    The bore is perfect and the wood is good.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	4570.jpg 
Views:	208 
Size:	17.6 KB 
ID:	190906
    __________________________________________________ ____________________________

2. Marlin 1894 - 44 Mag - $650.00 Traded to too manythings
    Early one with half cock safety. The gun is clean but has some minor scuffs from being used. I just put a skinner sight on it but have not sighted it in yet with the sight. It will also include the original rear sight. JM Rifle

Name:	189444.jpg 
Views:	209 
Size:	19.4 KB 
ID:	190907
    __________________________________________________ _____________________________________

3. Marlin 1894 357 - $550.00 -- SPF to poweredwater
    Through Bolt safety version. This gun looks new and appears unfired. I have two of these and the new one is going. It is a JM Rifle. This is the short barrel version

Name:	357.jpg 
Views:	191 
Size:	19.9 KB 
ID:	190908
    __________________________________________________ _____________________________________

4. Winchester Centennial '66 Rifle $550.00
    30/30 Saddle ring Octagon Barrel
    This gun I believe is brand new. The brass has a little speckling I did not try and clean it I left it alone. There are a couple of safe scratches on the stock but not bad. I also have the original box. This is the 20 inch version

Name:	win.jpg 
Views:	209 
Size:	15.2 KB 
ID:	190909

__________________________________________________ ______________________________________

5. BSA Cadet $750.00 - SPF to NikA
    This is cadet that was converted to 357mag. The bore is perfect in it and the wood is fantastic. The barrel and receiver turned a plum brown. The pics show some of it and I have some more pics. The matching knife comes with the gun.
    The gun has a leupold extended relief scope on it and that is also included

Name:	martini.jpg 
Views:	194 
Size:	19.3 KB 
ID:	190910Click image for larger version. 

Name:	martini2.jpg 
Views:	186 
Size:	41.2 KB 
ID:	190911
    __________________________________________________ _______________________________________________

6. 1874 Pedersoli Sharps Infantry - $1100.00 - spf to samari46
    45/70 Great shape the bore is perfect. I never really planned on selling this one but with 2 kids in college and one more going next year I figured it would not be a bad idea.

Name:	sharps.jpg 
Views:	192 
Size:	14.7 KB 
ID:	190912
    __________________________________________________ _________________________________________________

7. Astra 600/43 - $500.00
    9mm Clean Gun just a couple of marks on the blueing.

Name:	astraa600.jpg 
Views:	168 
Size:	60.6 KB 
ID:	190913
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________

8. Kahr E9 - $275.00 - SPF to Saurian
    9mm Clean gun with 2 mags.

Name:	kahr.jpg 
Views:	163 
Size:	46.9 KB 
ID:	190914
    Last edited by John Allen; 03-31-2017 at 03:11 PM.

Boolit Master
    You are killing me with the cadet!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Boolit Mold
    I'll take the marlin 357. PM sent.

Perma-Banned

Come on bud. I know you want it!!!!

Boolit Bub
    I will take the BSA Cadet rifle. I've lusted after it for enough months now and I was afraid you had sold it after the last round, so I'll go ahead and jump on it now. PM to follow.

John what is the status with that bench gun? Thanks!
    You cannot win an argument with an ignorant man.

My Feedback is HERE

Perma-Banned

Quote Originally Posted by maxreloader View Post
    John what is the status with that bench gun? Thanks!
    nothing is going on with it right now. I kept you pm when I feel ambitious to screw with it.

Quote Originally Posted by John Allen View Post
    nothing is going on with it right now. I kept you pm when I feel ambitious to screw with it.
    Thank you!
    You cannot win an argument with an ignorant man.

My Feedback is HERE

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by NikA View Post
    I will take the BSA Cadet rifle. I've lusted after it for enough months now and I was afraid you had sold it after the last round, so I'll go ahead and jump on it now. PM to follow.
    Thank you! I've bought three or four from John. His rifles sing a sirens song to me haha.

Love the Cadet you just bought and had myself been looking for it to be for sale again ! Very nice rifle , guess I will have to keep looking for one ! LOL !

Boolit Master

Good morning
    PM on the purchase of #1...
    Mike in Peru
    "Come unto Me, all you who labor and are heavy burdened, and I will give you rest." Matthew 11:28
    Home built Matchlock similar to what an early 1600 Colonial soldier might have.

Perma-Banned

Quote Originally Posted by prsman23 View Post
    Thank you! I've bought three or four from John. His rifles sing a sirens song to me haha.

We have similar tastes

Boolit Mold
    PM sent on Kahr E9

Boolit Master
    I understand the pain of collage tuition. When our son was attending the Citadel my wife came to me and said, " I need a thousand dollars for this semester's tuition". I called my friend and sold him a 1st generation Colt SAA in excellent condition in 45 Colt, a Ruger 44 MAG flat top with a four digit serial # and a new Winchester Super X in 12 GA. I got $1400 for the lot. It was painful.
    A GUN THAT'S COCKED AND UNLOADED AIN'T GOOD FOR NUTHIN'........... ROOSTER COGBURN

Boolit Master

I'm not in the market (we're trying to plan a house build this year and the thing that caught my eye is already spoke for) but I just wanted to give a free bump to a man who's sacrificing to educate his kids.

Perma-Banned

Quote Originally Posted by GOPHER SLAYER View Post
    I understand the pain of collage tuition. When our son was attending the Citadel my wife came to me and said, " I need a thousand dollars for this semester's tuition". I called my friend and sold him a 1st generation Colt SAA in excellent condition in 45 Colt, a Ruger 44 MAG flat top with a four digit serial # and a new Winchester Super X in 12 GA. I got $1400 for the lot. It was painful.

I know how it feels I have two in college right now. One is graduating with her masters in Occupational Therapy from West Virginia University in two months. The other is in his junior year in Risk Management at Temple University. My third child is starting in fall at University of Kentucky for Equine Management. It is going to be a couple more tight years. I however will sneak in a couple of toys

Boolit Master
    John, what makes it all worthwhile is, after they graduate, get a job, they no longer ask you for money.
    A GUN THAT'S COCKED AND UNLOADED AIN'T GOOD FOR NUTHIN'........... ROOSTER COGBURN

Perma-Banned

Quote Originally Posted by GOPHER SLAYER View Post
    John, what makes it all worthwhile is, after they graduate, get a job, they no longer ask you for money.
    I know my daughter is not even out of college yet and already has offers for more money then I make by 35%. I am happy for her.

Boolit Master
    John, I keep waiting for you to put a 45LC lever action for sale on here... lol

Bo
    "Those who hammer their guns into plows, will plow for those who do not"
    Thomas Jefferson

Perma-Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Bo1 View Post
    John, I keep waiting for you to put a 45LC lever action for sale on here... lol

Bo
    Bo, sorry bud I do not have one.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast