Load DataTitan ReloadingWidenersInline Fabrication
RepackboxSnyders JerkyMidSouth Shooters SupplyRotoMetals2
Reloading Everything Lee Precision

Thread: Rocky Mountain Cartridge

Rocky Mountain Cartridge

I had bought some RMC brass for my 40-70 SS from them a number of years ago when they were in Cody WY. As I understand it the Cody folks closed up and I could not get any more than the 40 pieces I bought then.It is the best brass I have ever used in my rifle, best groups have always been with RMC brass.
    While playing on the internet a few weeks ago I stumbled on a web page called Rocky Mountain Cartridge,I thought they were no longer, well lo and behold the website was active and looked very similar to the old RMC web site. I browsed around and learned they were now located in Worland WY doing what the old RMC company had been doing.Found that they listed all of the same brass as before with a bit of a price increase, to be expected these days and their brass has never been cheap.Further exploration revealed it is an entirely new company from the old one. I submitted a request for information for some more brass and a very nice lady answered my questions and have the Shiloh Sharps 40-70 SS brass dimensions.She also said If I sent a piece of fired brass to them with my order they would make the brass to that dimension. So if anyone has some obsolete rifle or handgun and brass is an issue know these folks can make what you need. I am submitting my order today, their web site says 3-4 mo. wait I am in no hurry and will give them a try.

http://rockymountaincartridge.com/index.htm

Boolit Grand Master Don McDowell's Avatar
    They are also running the Wyoming State Midrange match in Worland, the weekend before memorial day.
    Long range rules, the rest drool.

I am going to try and attend, pending grandaughters graduation schedule.Has been a number of years since I have competed, this looks to be a great place to resume.

Boolit Master

I am very glad to hear this news. I purchased a small lot of 16 ga. brass a few years ago and it is the finest brass I have ever seen. Expensive? yes. Quality? The best in my opinion.
    Mark 5:34 And He said to her (Jesus speaking), "Daughter, your faith has made you well. Go in peace and be healed of your affliction."

Boolit Master
    Very nice folks ...I had them turn up some Ballard .40-63 Everlasting cases for my original A-1 Mid-Range. I requested case mouth I.D. for both paper-patch (bore dia. patched) & grease groove. I also asked for large pistol primer pockets. None of this was a problem for them.

Tom and Cheri are great people to deal with. I think their son is also helping out or at least he was a few years ago when I stopped by there to visit with them...of course I was hiding out from my wife's family re-union that day so it would have been a good visit regardless.
    The Bill of Rights - Void were prohibited by law.
    Soap Box, Ballot Box, Jury Box, Ammo Box. Which one of these is still working properly?
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyR...83SK1hk2GT-Jqg