RotoMetals2RepackboxLee PrecisionMidSouth Shooters Supply
WidenersLoad DataTitan ReloadingReloading Everything
Inline Fabrication
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Prayer Request

Moderator Emeritus

Prayer Request

A very good friend was fishing on the coast, a long way from their home, when Paul began to have pain in his arm. Kathy took him to the E.R. and they airmailed him to a Houston hospital. The long and short is that Paul will have a heart cath this morning. Please give this good Christian a prayer for healing, removal of pain and fear, and grace.

Father, Paul has been a follower and teacher of Christians for as long as I can remember. He always preaches Your Word. Today, Paul faces a very tough problem with a surgeon today. Please guide the physicians through this procedure. Please remove any fears and concerns. Father, lastly please heal Paul and return him to his family. Father I would also like to pray for peace for his wife and daughter. All is possible through You and I pray that You hear my prayer and grant it. AMEN
    When guns are outlawed only criminals and the government will have them and at that time I will see very little difference in either!

"Within the covers of the Bible are the answers for all the problems man faces." President Ronald Reagan

"We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the law breaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is acoutable for his actions." Presdent Ronald Reagan

Boolit Master

Prayers sent
    "In God we trust, in all others, check the manual!"

You got it brother!

In Remembrance / Boolit Grand Master Boaz's Avatar
    Lord lend your power of healing to Paul and guide his doctors through this surgery . Be close to him and his family , help them through this hard time . Amen
    No turning back , No turning back !

Boolit Master
    Sincere Prayers for faith, Love, Healing, Health, Mercy, and Good Outcome... Amen

Boolit Master

Prayer sent up for Paul and family
    Being human is not for sissies.

Boolit Master
    Prayers sent. I had one of those heart caths last year. They went in thru my wrist and wasn't a real big problem and wasn't worth all my worry. It dosen't always mean by pass surgery. Lots of times they can get good results with a stent. Lets all hope for the best.

Boolit Master

Prayers sent
    Are my kids/grandkids more important than "o"'s kids, to me they are,darn tooting they are!!! They deserve the same armed protection afforded "o"'s kids.
    I have been hoodwinked but not by"o"
    In God we trust,in "o" never trust
    Support those that support the Constitution and the 2nd Amendant

Perma-Banned

Prayer sent.

Prayer sent.
    Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

Super Moderator Emeritus
    Lord Paul needs you healing touch and your peace as he goes through this surgery. Get him back on the field serving you Lord.

Amen

Banned

Praying for Paul
    May he get the best medial care possible
    May his health be restored

Through Buckwheatpaul I met and talked to Paul on two different occasions . Was planning on visiting with him again , I was impressed with his confidence and faith in our Lord . Please keep up you prayer . If GOD is with us who can stand against us .

Father watch over Paul, give him healing and your peace. Amen
    Wayne
    What doesn't kill you makes you stronger - or else it gives you a bad rash.
    Venison is free-range, organic, non-GMO and gluten-free

Moderator Emeritus

Gentlemen, An update on Paul. They were unable to do the heart cath. It turns out that he has heart damage to the front and back of the heart and only open heart surgery is now his option. It should happen sometime this week. Please pray for him. Paul is a great person who always goes the extra mile to minister and witness to others.

Father, Yesterday I learned that Paul is much sicker than was thought. Please guide the physicians that will do this surgery and let them correct the defects in his heart. Please give Paul the strength to face this challenge. Father, Please take the fears away and let them know that You know what is best for Paul and I pray that You heal him and return him unto us. AMEN
    When guns are outlawed only criminals and the government will have them and at that time I will see very little difference in either!

"Within the covers of the Bible are the answers for all the problems man faces." President Ronald Reagan

"We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the law breaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is acoutable for his actions." Presdent Ronald Reagan

Boolit Master

Amen, Paul is added to our prayer list.

I was really hoping this would be dealt with sooner with a quick recovery . But it's not always simple . The Lord has sustained Paul and more prayer is needed .

Lord give Paul healing , please use and guide his doctors in his recovery . Give him and his family strength . Help them and be near to provide comfort . Amen
    Last edited by Boaz; 03-16-2017 at 03:35 PM.

In Remembrance

Father, please help you servant Paul. Heal according to your will and guide the surgeon's hands. In Jesus Name I ask. Amen.
    Tennessee Hunter Education Instructor

“The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to
    restrain the people; it is an instrument for the
    people to restrain the government-lest it come to
    dominate our lives and interests"
    Patrick Henry

Perma-Banned

Another prayer up for Paul.

Today with new techniques and procedures it is never hopeless until you are down for the count. Prayers for Paul's recovery.
    Ed
    "Let us speak courteously, fairly, and keep ourselves armed and ready."
    Teddy Roosevelt, May 13, 1903

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast