Inline FabricationLoad DataRotoMetals2Reloading Everything
MidSouth Shooters SupplyTitan ReloadingSnyders JerkyWideners
Lee Precision Repackbox

Thread: Prayer for country gent

Super Moderator Emeritus

Prayer for country gent

Fellows please keep our prayers going for Country Gent as he heals from wrecking his truck. We all enjoy his writing and knowledge in the forums, need him back to his healthy self. Well as much as he can be.

Moderator Emeritus

Jim, I was wondering what happened to Country Gent....thanks for posting.....

Father, Please walk with Country Gent as he heals from his accident. Please guide the medical personnel that work on him and with him and I pray that You take the pain away from his injuries. Father, You are the great healer and all is possible through You and I pray that You answer my prayer......Paul
    When guns are outlawed only criminals and the government will have them and at that time I will see very little difference in either!

"Within the covers of the Bible are the answers for all the problems man faces." President Ronald Reagan

"We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the law breaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is acoutable for his actions." Presdent Ronald Reagan

Perma-Banned

Prayer sent.

In Remembrance / Boolit Grand Master Boaz's Avatar
    Be with Country Gent Lord . Help him and heal him . Please speed his recovery . Strengthen him and reveal yourself to him through your comfort and care . Steady him and build him up for the time ahead . In Jesus name I ask . Amen
    No turning back , No turning back !

Prayers sent

Boolit Master

Prayers for a complete and quick recovery.
    "Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same......." - Ronald Reagan

"It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather, we should thank God that such men lived." - George Patton

The second amendment is a nail on which hangs a picture of freedom - member Alex 4x4 Tver, Russia

Boolit Grand Master

I thank you all for the prayers and kind words. I'm slowly getting better everyday. Started last week out in bed recouperating and hardly able to lie down. Went 2 days like this then starting moving around a little more each day. Today I started back on a drop tube stand I'm modifying. Couldn't sand very long on the new wood pieces but would work then rest and tease the grandkids LOL. Also started teaching them to sand and finish. They are a little young for sharp tools yet. I'm getting back.

Sounds like a good attitude, country gent. Prayers for a successful recovery. Please take it easy, brother.
    Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

In Remembrance / Boolit Grand Master Boaz's Avatar
    The curative power of Grandkids ! Yes sir ! I can understand that! Get better as fast as you can . You got things need doing ! May our Lord bless you .
    No turning back , No turning back !

Prayers offered for a complete and quick recovery.
    je suis charlie

It is better to live one day as a LION than a dozen days as a Sheep.

Thomas Jefferson Quotations:
    "The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government."

Boolit Master

Prayers sent
    "In God we trust, in all others, check the manual!"

Boolit Master

Prayers for recovery.

Moderator Emeritus

Boaz said it! Keep those grandkids in mind, and it tends to keep your focus off the pain. And us old-timers don't heal or spring back quite like we once did. Best wishes and prayers for you CG! Get well soon. And be VERY careful not to overdo, and challenge the soreness. I know from experience that this just ain't much of a good idea! Profit from my mistakes. God bless you and yours.

Have you picked out a new truck yet? A man can't live without a pickup truck!