WidenersInline FabricationRotoMetals2Titan Reloading
Reloading EverythingMidSouth Shooters SupplyRepackboxLee Precision
Load Data
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Prayer Request

Prayers sent Mary and myself will say a extra pray tonight.

Here if I aint gone,, Were there's a gator in the bushes & SHE"S callin my name
    Lord watch over Paul and lay your healing hand on him & watch over his family bless them with your grace
    in Jesus name we pray Amen

In Remembrance / Boolit Grand Master Boaz's Avatar
    Lord help Paul this evening and tonight . I understand the doctors are trying to figure out the best way to help him . Influence them , guide them , control this situation for Paul . Stabilize his condition so that the best decision will prevail . Thank you Lord . Amen
    No turning back , No turning back !

Perma-Banned

Amen.

Boolit Master

Prayers in Jesus name.
    "Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same......." - Ronald Reagan

"It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather, we should thank God that such men lived." - George Patton

The second amendment is a nail on which hangs a picture of freedom - member Alex 4x4 Tver, Russia

Boolit Master

Lord I also pray for your child and friend Paul. Lord please give wisdom and peace to all involved with this heart situation. Lord I ask that you perform a miracle for Paul by fixing his heart so that he has no more problems with it.
    Mark 5:34 And He said to her (Jesus speaking), "Daughter, your faith has made you well. Go in peace and be healed of your affliction."

Boolit Master

God is Good and I have asked Him to bless your friend.
    Thank you for being his friend
    Mike
    NRA Benefactor 2004 USAF RET 1971-95

Boolit Master

Prayers continued.

Prayers continue for Paul. All Glory goes to God.
    Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

Moderator Emeritus

Just got to visit with Paul via the telephone. He is sounding strong but the big plus all the things that were wrong to do the surgery and now normal and he is scheduled for 10:30 am on Monday. His surgery is suppose to be the best .... but we all know that he is no better than what You allows him to be. Please continue to pray for Paul, his spouse Kathy and his physicians that will work on him.

Father, I am so encouraged by what Paul reported to me. He is not stressed and I thank You for that. His faith in You is immovable. Father please walk with the team that will work on Paul and please keep him comfortable while he is waiting on his surgery and please keep him pain free and comfortable after his procedure. All is possible through You and I truly give You all the praise for what You are doing for brother Paul and all the other people we pray for each day. AMEN
    When guns are outlawed only criminals and the government will have them and at that time I will see very little difference in either!

"Within the covers of the Bible are the answers for all the problems man faces." President Ronald Reagan

"We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the law breaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is acoutable for his actions." Presdent Ronald Reagan

Perma-Banned

Amen.

Buckwheatpaul, thanks for the uplifting news and thanks for the wonderful prayer. Amen
    Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

Moderator Emeritus

Paul's surgery has been moved up from 10:30 am to 8 am. Please pray for Paul, his family, and his medical team.

Father, I would like to thank You for bringing all of Paul's vital signs down to an acceptable level. Please be with Paul during his surgery and his recovery. Please grant him grace, comfort, and healing. Father, I know that his family is stressed while waiting for Paul's surgery. Please take all fears away and allow them to relax during this long procedure. Lastly, I was told that Paul's surgeon is the best but we all know that he is no better than You allow him to be. Please be with his physician and medical team as they work on his heart. Please guide them and allow this surgery to change Paul's life in a positive way. Please heal him as You walk with him and his family. AMEN
    When guns are outlawed only criminals and the government will have them and at that time I will see very little difference in either!

"Within the covers of the Bible are the answers for all the problems man faces." President Ronald Reagan

"We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the law breaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is acoutable for his actions." Presdent Ronald Reagan

Heavenly Father, watch over Paul and his family as he undergoes this surgery. Bless and heal him, and give wisdom to all those who are providing his medical care. Relieve the fears of his family and all those who love him. Amen

Wayne
    What doesn't kill you makes you stronger - or else it gives you a bad rash.
    Venison is free-range, organic, non-GMO and gluten-free

Moderator Emeritus

GREAT NEWS.....The surgery is over and it was a complete success.....Paul's walk with God and our prayers for healing have been answered!!!!!!! Thanks men and ladies for all of your prayers....not sure we could have made it without your earnest prayin'.....

In Remembrance / Boolit Grand Master Boaz's Avatar
    GOOD DEAL ! Thanks for that good report ...still praying for quick recovery .
    No turning back , No turning back !

Perma-Banned

Great news!

Praise GOD.

Here if I aint gone,, Were there's a gator in the bushes & SHE"S callin my name
    Glory be to the Lord HIS will is done, I pray Lord for a speedy recovery in Jesus name we pray
    Amen

Boolit Master

God is Good
    His Love endures forever

Moderator Emeritus

Update on Paul.....He has improved so fast that he was sent to a private room instead of ICU. All tubes have been removed and his blood pressure is great..... A BIG OL' TEXAS THANK YOU LADIES AND GENTLEMEN FOR THE PRAYERS! buckwheatpaul

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast