RepackboxRotoMetals2Load DataReloading Everything
PBcastcoWidenersMidSouth Shooters SupplyInline Fabrication
Titan Reloading Lee Precision
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lubrisizer

Boolit Buddy

Sounds like you need to download the Instructions from Lyman.

I have three 450's and rarely have a problem. Too much pressure and working the lever to slow is the common problem.
    I bought all of them used and I have never broken a part.

Boolit Buddy
    yeah sounds like an adjustment issue, if you go on lymans website they have a pdf file that is the instructions for the machine, I downloaded it to my laptop as I bought mine used, its short and sweet but covers everything that needs adjusting. lube on top means you need to screw the nut (under the die that pushes the center of the die up) up so the bullet goes in the die less, lube on the bottom is usually too much pressure, too soft a lube, or your not keeping pressure on the ram, throughout the stroke you always have to keep pressure on the ram, from top to bottom and back up should be a fairly smooth movement, if you wish to pause at the bottom that's fine. Just be certain you maintain pressure on the handle. also don't forget when you're done, turn the reservoir or pressure screw out, or you may come back to the lubesizer and find your die filled with grease, I commonly forget to let pressure off when I'm done using the machine. So I waste a lot of lube. Goodluck and theyre a extremely useful tool to have for a caster.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12