MidSouth Shooters SupplyInline FabricationLee PrecisionReloading Everything
RotoMetals2Snyders JerkyWidenersLoad Data
Titan Reloading Repackbox
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Worried about a member ! Something isn't right

Boolit Master

Crazy he must be a engineer by trade. The debauchery!

Boolit Grand Master
    You know, I could deal with him marrying out of his league, lots of my friends have done that. I can even deal with the clean (shudder) loading room.

The unforgiveable thing is the wadcutter mold being used as a doorstop. The horror.

Robert

Boolit Grand Master
    Last time I cleaned the shop, it took me a week. Then the wife wanted the garage cleaned out. It ended up in my shop!! I gave up then and just let natures entropy take its course since nature hates order and prefers chaos, thats what my shop looks like now!! I won't post pics as nobody would believe them!!

What a sicko...

Boolit Buddy

Drug test him. it isn't natural.

Boolit Master
    Put him on the prayer list.

nagantguy is just dehydrated and delirious from too many months of darkness. As soon as the sun rises again and the water pipes thaw out, he'll be alright again. Northern winters are hard on people, that's why all the Snowbirds move to Texas for the winters.
    rr2241tx
    Timin' has a lot to do with the outcome of a rain dance.

Boolit Master

Wow!

It don't sound like anybody I have met on this site, Maybe he`s not of this world?

Boolit Master

Quote Originally Posted by rr2241tx View Post
    nagantguy is just dehydrated and delirious from too many months of darkness. As soon as the sun rises again and the water pipes thaw out, he'll be alright again. Northern winters are hard on people, that's why all the Snowbirds move to Texas for the winters.
    Yes pipes have frozen; may be a bit dehydrated but the fact still remains I can't unsee nor figure what I seen last night; kinda thing sets a man on his ear and makes him have to take a hard look at all he believes and holds dear! I was even having a wide awake day dream about clear plastic Tupperware with labels on em for all my reloading /casting odds and ends! Even thunk about a puck style magnet on my new bench to attract all the brass shavings! So it would look neat and clean then I recalled about it not being magnetic! And I mentioned my new bench it's beautiful thing too sturdy pipe legs with adjustable feet big enough to mount everything to at once; now I don't even wanna set it up for fear of it getting messy and cluttered!
    Another thing I forgot to mention and maybe I shouldn't; there wasn't a single spent primer on this fellas floor, not one, anywhere!

Boolit Master
    I read this thread and wasn't too concerned about his mental stability until you got to the part about no spent primers on the floor. I'm no mental health expert, but this is starting to sound serious.
    When the Cambrian measures were forming, They promised perpetual peace.
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    But when we disarmed They sold us and delivered us bound to our foe,
    And the Gods of the Copybook Headings said: "Stick to the Devil you know."

Boolit Master
    I am seeing fleeting glimpses of Mice in my Garage come workshop.They always disappear amongst the debris.I must make some access for my Cat to stop them from nibbling holes in my Shooting Mat.I have decided to take the bull by the Horns and clean things up,hope I am not labelled a goody goody.

Boolit Master

Quote Originally Posted by nagantguy View Post
    Went to a castboolit members house tonight after getting my sisters generator situated and checking on a friends house who's out of town for work after our brutal wind storm yesterday anyhow I had some brass for this member and he had some for me, I helped him move his generator to a better location and we did our brass swap and than it happened! I was invited inside, inside the house! I met his wife who was a fine very nice lady, "wow married waaaay out of his league " I thunk to myself but a lot of us including me have, than I noticed it, a beautiful full wadd cutter mold being used as a door stop, with handles included no less, "strange "I again thunk to myself and then we went to the "loading room" and I got a little worried it was clean and tidy and filled with first rate gear and everything was labeled and in its place! Not even any brass shavings on the floor! Not wanting to show my embarrassment or discomfort I took a seat and we talked loads, guns and about some famous Indian battles, and about our wives, ya things got a little weird and than this nameless guy offers me some perfect beautiful hollow base wadd cutters for my wife and daughters revolvers from a NOE mold no less, yeah the one being used as a door stop and than I think he may have just been showing off at this point he showed me some pcd boolits he'd done up and they were near perfect and than some brass resizing project he had cooking and it seemed to be going smooth with no injuries or cussing or tons of money invested!!!!! And than he had to cut our visit short cause he was taking his lovely kind wife out to eat, o yeah one more thing his dog was well trained and nice! I guess you just never really know what goes on in some people's lives! A clean a perfectly arranged loading room and bench !
    There, fixed it for you, don't believe a word of it... I've heard tall tales before, man you should be a fisherman...
    Last edited by Moonie; 03-10-2017 at 06:48 PM.

Boolit Master

Quote Originally Posted by Moonie View Post
    There, fixed it for you, don't believe a word of it... I've heard tall tales before, man you should be a fisherman...
    i wish it were a yarn it would be easier on my noodle that a way!

Boolit Master

i wish it were a yarn it would be easier on my noodle that a way!
    forgot the chain lol

Boolit Grand Master

Went to a castboolit members house tonight after getting my sisters generator situated and checking on a friends house who's out of town for work after our brutal wind storm yesterday anyhow I had some brass for this member and he had some for me, I helped him move his generator to a better location and we did our brass swap and than it happened! I was invited inside, inside the house! I met his wife who was a fine very nice lady, "wow married waaaay out of his league " I thunk to myself but a lot of us including me have, than I noticed it, a beautiful full wadd cutter mold being used as a door stop, with handles included no less, "strange "I again thunk to myself and then we went to the "loading room" and I got a little worried it was clean and tidy and filled with first rate gear and everything was labeled and in its place! Not even any brass shavings on the floor! Not wanting to show my embarrassment or discomfort I took a seat and we talked loads, guns and about some famous Indian battles, and about our wives, ya things got a little weird and than this nameless guy offers me some perfect beautiful hollow base wadd cutters for my wife and daughters revolvers from a NOE mold no less, yeah the one being used as a door stop and than I think he may have just been showing off at this point he showed me some pcd boolits he'd done up and they were near perfect and than some brass resizing project he had cooking and it seemed to be going smooth with no injuries or cussing or tons of money invested!!!!! And than he had to cut our visit short cause he was taking his lovely kind wife out to eat, o yeah one more thing his dog was well trained and nice! I guess you just never really know what goes on in some people's lives! A clean a perfectly arranged loading room and bench !
    Don't trust this guy. Something doesn't smell right....
    I Am Descended From Men Who Would Not Be Ruled

Fiat Justitia, Ruat Caelum

My guess is he probably doesn't actually DO anything there except maybe shoot the breeze and lots of OCD labeling of items already on hand. Sort of re-arrange the deck chairs of a ship in dry dock approach to reloading. Not going to sink or go off course but not going to make much progress either.

Maybe next time ask him if he has named the brass in any of those containers, that will be a clue he probably plays with it and gloats like a miser as it runs through his fingers more than he reloads it.

The fact that he lets you into his garage let alone house makes me wonder about his judgment and mental state, and he let you around flammable powder? Boy is he an idiot, a neat idiot but clearly you could cast a boat anchor from what he uses for brains.

I think you are just being nice again. Stop I say! Stop!
    Scrap.... because all the really pithy and emphatic four letter words were taken and we had to describe this source of casting material somehow so we added an "S" to what non casters and wives call what we collect.

Kind of hard to claim to love America while one is hating half the Americans that disagree with you. One nation indivisible requires work.

Feedback page http://castboolits.gunloads.com/show...light=RogerDat

Boolit Grand Master
    I live in Michigan....

Nagantguy was not visiting my place.
    Don Verna

Boolit Master

I'm glad there are people like that, they make good examples! But he sure wouldn't fit in around here. My shop is not perfectly neat, it's "comfortable".
    "with liberty and justice for all"...must be 18 or older, not available in all states, void where prohibited, some restrictions may apply. D. Stanhope

"The remedy for evil men is not the abrogation of the rights of law abiding citizens. The remedy for evil men is the gallows." Thomas Jefferson

"To disarm the people is the best and most effectual way to enslave them." George Mason Co-author of the Second Ammemdment

Boolit Master
    Give him a break, he's still learning. The reason reloading presses are mounted on the front edge of the bench is just to keep everything else from sliding off onto the floor.

Only one logical explanation: Advance alien scout trying to blend in. The truth is out there.
    Paper targets aren't your friends. They won't lie for you and they don't care if your feelings get hurt.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast