Inline FabricationLee PrecisionLoad DataWideners
RepackboxReloading EverythingRotoMetals2MidSouth Shooters Supply
Titan Reloading
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Prayer request for Blackwater

In Remembrance / Boolit Grand Master Boaz's Avatar
    Rest up , get back in the saddle ! Try and give a progress report when you can . Still praying .
    No turning back , No turning back !

Boolit Master
    It seems all here have been quite blessed. Blackwater, you still have much to do here. I'm afraid your still stuck here and stuck with us.

God bless and keep Dennis' recovery progressing at a steady pace.
    A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms *shall not be infringed*.

"The greatest danger to American freedom is a government that ignores the Constitution."
    - Thomas Jefferson

"While the people have property, arms in their hands, and only a spark of noble spirit, the most corrupt Congress must be mad to form any project of tyranny."
    - Rev. Nicholas Collin, Fayetteville Gazette (N.C.), October 12, 1789

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Boaz View Post
    Rest up , get back in the saddle ! Try and give a progress report when you can . Still praying .
    Amen!

God Bless you too brother Blackwater!

Glad to hear things are moving in the right direction. Take it easy now.

Moderator Emeritus

Get well Dennis.....Say your prayers....we will pray for you....and God will push you past the finish line!
    When guns are outlawed only criminals and the government will have them and at that time I will see very little difference in either!

"Within the covers of the Bible are the answers for all the problems man faces." President Ronald Reagan

"We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the law breaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is acoutable for his actions." Presdent Ronald Reagan

Lord this morning we give thanks for the continued healing of our brother Blackwater.

I know he is a valiant soldier in your front lines, bringing Jesus to people, trying to help those around him. I appreciate the healing you have done for him. Thank you Lord.
    Praise him with great praise.

Thank you Lord for this and for all the other blessings with which you have enriched my life.
    I believe your promises Lord, all of them. You have shown them to be true, over and over.
    I believe Lord.

Please continue to love and support Blackwater, help him heal and recover.

Our God is an AWESOME God.

Amen

Boolit Master

Amen to all the above prayers - May God make his presence known to you Dennis
    Being human is not for sissies.

In Remembrance

Great to hear you're feeling better and may The Almighty God continue to heal you. <><

Banned
    Amen. So glad to see your explanation of this trial. Your first longer explanation of what happened especially the ordeal that led to your leaving AMA was an eye opener to me. We have the same situation where I live. Local hospital was bought by a for profit corp. The quality has taken a very serious nose dive. I hope that people like Rand Paul, Ben Carson, and our new President are made fully aware of these problems and potentially help find a fix. In my opinion though it is more of a problem with our nation having slid into apostasy. Without God our society will continue to dissipate into heartlessness. You are in my prayers as is our nation. Your response here to the prayer posts is truly encouraging. Thank you and may God continue to bless you.

Get back to 100% as soon as possible.
    je suis charlie

It is better to live one day as a LION than a dozen days as a Sheep.

Thomas Jefferson Quotations:
    "The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government."

God bless you, Dennis.

Wayne
    What doesn't kill you makes you stronger - or else it gives you a bad rash.
    Venison is free-range, organic, non-GMO and gluten-free

Boolit Master
    Dear Lord... Please heal our brother Blackwater... Love, Mercy, Faith, Hope, and Good Outcome for him... Amen

Boolit Master

Sorry I didn't get to this sooner, it has been a trying month of March for my wife and I, as one year ago on the 10th we lost our son Andy. Haven't been on site as much as I should to be a prayer warrior for my brother and sisters here.

Blackwater, my prayers in the Name of our Lord Christ Jesus for your health, welfare, and continued improvement.

God's blessing on all!
    Maker of Silver Boolits for Werewolf hunting

Fine bunch of God fearing men, and women,continue to get well Blackwater and Hickok too.
    Last edited by brassrat; 03-26-2017 at 09:22 PM.

Moderator Emeritus

Today's sitrep is about as good as I could expect to give you folks. I'm done with all my antibiotics, and the only med I'm still taking is Tamulosin, which was given me about 2 wks ago to shrink the prostate, and it clearly seems to be working. Only downside is it causes my blood sugar to spike, and it's staying at about 300-350 though I'm eating no carbs or sugars now. The high blood sugar, and maybe the meds, still have me lethargic and I'm sleeping a lot still, but am VERY grateful for that ability. It also seems to make me lethargic, and also dizzy, especially if I bend down to pick something up. So, if I drop something, I may well leave it lay until the wife gets home. If it's something I need, I bend down VERY carefully to pick it up, and get up very slowly. Don't want to fall and maybe break a hip right before surgery!!!

The water's flowing better than it has in a good while now, and that's a real blessing. I'm beginning to wonder if this hasn't been a blessing through the back door? I'm wondering now if surgery on the ol' prostate might not be a good move when I get better? That'll have to be something to work out with my docs, I guess, but this may have been something good. I guess the Good Lord knows I'm not smart enough to figure things out unless I get hit pretty hard???? I just keep trying to discern His will, and I'm just not that great at doing that.

Once again guys, thank you all SO much for your prayers. It's amazing how things work, if we just keep ourselves in His hands, and go with what He puts before us. We typically tend to fight Him tooth and nail, and go with what we WANT or desire, but .... being human, I guess we're not that bright in a lot of ways? If you guys get it all figured out, you're a LOT smarter than I am! Seriously!

The lethargy and so much sleep has my lips pooched out because I don't WANT that, but .... maybe it's doing me good in spite of that? I've said it before. Most of us here are used to praying for and helping others in need. When WE need some prayer and help, it's an awfully humbling experience, but it's SO good to know we have friends like you folks who WILL pray for us when we're in need .... and we're ALL in need at some point or another. Just knowing other sincere believers are praying for you is a very humbling and comforting thing. Truly! Thank you all, and may God bless you all for your kindness. It really matters.

Now, I think I'll peruse some stuff and try to catch up on all I've missed, as much as I can. Catchup is always a challenging game to play, isn't it? I'm just thankful I'm still here TO catch up! Thanks, from the bottom of my heart.

Banned

Thank God you are on the mend and seeing light at the end of the valley.

Boolit Master
    Thanks for the update.

Continued prayers for your recovery and spiritual & emotional strength.

God bless.
    A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms *shall not be infringed*.

"The greatest danger to American freedom is a government that ignores the Constitution."
    - Thomas Jefferson

"While the people have property, arms in their hands, and only a spark of noble spirit, the most corrupt Congress must be mad to form any project of tyranny."
    - Rev. Nicholas Collin, Fayetteville Gazette (N.C.), October 12, 1789

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345