Inline FabricationLee PrecisionLoad DataRotoMetals2
MidSouth Shooters SupplyWidenersTitan ReloadingRepackbox
Reloading Everything
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Prayer request for Blackwater

Boolit Master

Prayer request for Blackwater

I am requesting prayer for our fellow Brother in Christ Blackwater, I sent him a PM 2 days ago and have not heard back from him. We all know that he was faithful daily here at the Chapel and that there must be "some type" of predicament that has took his time away. Lets all gather and call out to GOD for His tender mercy be upon our Brother. Thank You for your time of prayer in this request, Craig

Prayer sent.

Boolit Master

Also sent! I was pming with him just a while back if pming is a word? About some .358 cal molds and hog hunting he hinted/ mentioned some health issues, I hope it's nothing serious!

In Remembrance / Boolit Grand Master Boaz's Avatar
    He does have health issues , been worried myself . Not use to him not posting . Prayer sent USMC87 . He has been faithful in the Chapel ...It's troubling .
    No turning back , No turning back !

Prayer sent.
    I'm a Happy Clinger.

Boolit Master

Blackwater just sent me a Pm and said he has been in the hospital for the past several days and signed himself out against the Doctors advice. He is still sick and needs prayer as he has to see more Doctors.

Prayers up! He contributes a lot to this community, I pray he is well and returns soon.
    "Do not follow where the path might lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail" Ralph Waldo Emerson

Boolit Master
    Prayers for Blackwater's health. I'll be watching for updates on his condition.
    A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms *shall not be infringed*.

"The greatest danger to American freedom is a government that ignores the Constitution."
    - Thomas Jefferson

"While the people have property, arms in their hands, and only a spark of noble spirit, the most corrupt Congress must be mad to form any project of tyranny."
    - Rev. Nicholas Collin, Fayetteville Gazette (N.C.), October 12, 1789

Perma-Banned

Prayer sent.

Lord help Blackwater . I know he has health problems Lord . Strengthen him , he is sorely missed to encourage and spread your word here . Comfort and be close to this family . Help him . In Jesus name I ask . Amen

Here if I aint gone,, Were there's a gator in the bushes & SHE"S callin my name
    Prayer sent, Blackwater may God lay healing hand on you in Jesus name Amen.
    H/D

Boolit Grand Master

I believe Blackwater is diabetic and also suffering other complications and other issues. Signing self out of the hospital against MD's orders is not, usually, a good idea, even though diseases live in hospitals.
    Lord, I pray for his physical condition, for healing, and for mental health and good judgment. I also pray for his MD's that they may rely on your judgment and give him good advice.
    Wayne the Shrink

There is no 'right' that requires me to work for you or you to work for me!

Banned
    Just fyi, signing yourself out AMA (against medical advise) is a very difficult thing to do because of the "second thoughts" coming at you . I did it many years ago when they wanted me to stay. The doc was furious. He made them say in the form "against serious risk of death". My friends were so scared that I allowed them to take me back a couple of days later. Turns out I was right, my initial decision was right. But our Brother Blackwater needs prayers even to encourage him that his decision was correct . And then, the obvious we need to pray for his health. Hope to see his words back here soon.

Perma-Banned

We all know that Blackwater is a smart man...no doubt about that. I don't think he would have signed himself out of the hospital if he thought that he was placing himself in great jeopardy.

I have prayed for you, Dennis. Best wishes for a speedy recovery.
    DG

Perma-Banned

If someone has his complete name or knows his number, I only live 50 miles from him and would gladly check on him.

Boolit Master

Father we come before You with the issues of our Brother Blackwater, We all here are concerned and want the very best for him. We ask that You will direct those who treat him to have the discernment they need and that the resources be readily available for treatment. We ask that You will direct in this case and give clarity in all decisions, In Jesus name Amen.

Perma-Banned

Amen.

Amen .

Super Moderator Emeritus
    Prayer up for Dennis and his health issues. Also sent to my prayer line group

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast